cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Appalling service. Tabpro s broken seals.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello

I am new in the community, I ordered a week ago samsung galaxy tabpro s and payed extra for a next day delivery. When they delivered the box the seals were broken but I only noticed that after the delivery was completed. I called the customer service to ask why and they told me that they open it to check the items as some customers are not honest! Not a satisfying answer at all! So I asked for an exchange and this happened four times. Unbelievably poor service.

The last time I decided to keep the product and use it as I have exams and had no more time to lose. To my surprise the charger wasnt functioning and at a point the screen opens and the options were in Italian language and could not change it as the touch screen wasn't working and there was a blue line going down the screen.

I called the customer service again today so they suggested an exchange again but when I asked if he can guarantee that I will get a sealed box he replied that he could not! So I asked to speak with somebody in charge. I was told that I may have to wait 24 hours before I get a call back.

I am very discusted with the shoddy service of o2 and their complacent behavior.
Any suggestions? Has anybody else had the same experience?
Message 1 of 19
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous You should make a complaint if you are unhappy with any part of the service http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 19
18 REPLIES 18

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous You should make a complaint if you are unhappy with any part of the service http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi @Cleoriff thank you for your suggestion. I will definitely do a compaint. I was just wondering if anybody else had the same problem with Tabpro s. Tomorrow is my fifth and final exchange.
Message 3 of 19

MI5
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Boxes should not be opened unless it is in a shop in the presence of the customer.
Even then, the intact seals should be shown to the customer first - simple as that and o2 know it!
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi
I just got my fifth tablet and this time only one seal was broken and the other was about to rip. Because it was suspicious I tried to open it without breaking the seal and guess what, I manage to do it and the seal is still not broken, which indicates that anyone could have opened it and the tablet could have been tampered.What do you think? I am confused and don't know if I should give it a try or return it and get a refund.
Message 5 of 19

MI5
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
I'd cancel and go to a store to do it face to face.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 6 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
I always prefer to buy products in store but they do not offer it in O2 stores. The only way you can purchase tabpro s or make a contract is online.
Message 7 of 19

MI5
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Keep returning it until you are happy then.

Currently using:
Message 8 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you for suggesting not to accept it as I was tempted to keep it. I will definitely keep returning it. Thanks
Message 9 of 19

MI5
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Why should you accept it?
Even if O2 are opening them in a controlled manner (for some reason) they should be certifying the contents and resealing the boxes.
Anyone throughout the supply chain could have dipped into the box for something if they arrive to the customer opened - It's just not on!
Rant over wink

Currently using:
Message 10 of 19