Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Locked Phone

HiSo my friend gave me his old samsung galaxy s3 mini but its locked on the o2 network. This phone is quite old and my friend no longer has his login details or the phone number that came with it. Is there any way o2 can unlock it for me?Any advice w...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! LG G4 bootloop issue and atrocious customer service

Hi all, I need some advice on next steps please as i'm at the end of my tether with o2 I got the LG G4 on refresh last march 2016 after my Xperia z1 gave up the ghost and became a brick. It was sat on its charging cradle on Friday night and started w...

• 77 replies
  • 0 kudos

rest of the world pass

I'm in Australia and want to immediately cancel my rst Of The World pass. Anyone know how?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Video Calls.

Hi can anyone help me, I have a Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo and I can't do video calls everytime I try I get cut off and this message 'Video calls cannot be made to this number'.. I've tried video calling a few different people but keep getting the same me...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

LG G6 Launch

LG G6 So the LG G6 was launched a few days ago, don't know when the UK release date is, but rumoured to be in April. Will be in line with the G5 price roughly £529. I'm looking to upgrade, just wondering whether it’s worth waiting for the S8 or any o...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

25% discount

Dear O2I have recently upgraded to a new samsung S7 edge device and was told that I qualify for a 25% discount .I have tried several times to apply the discount but I have only reached registration status.Can you look into this please and advise me i...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wanting swap from iPhone 5S to Oneplus 3T

Hi can anyone help? I'm looking to upgrade from an old Apple 5S to the Oneplus 3T and wanted to know if the sim can simply be swapped without any hassle and continue using your existing call plan and if so are you able to just walking into an O2 stor...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos