Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Android devices

Hi all, welcome to the Android devices board! Here you can ask questions related to Android devices and get answers from other members of our Community. You can also post a review of your current Android device. If you're new and want to know more ab...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Can't access free wi-fi

I regularly visit Costa Coffee and am a member of their club. They offer free O2 wi-fi in their coffee shops. It's automatic. Except for me and my Samsung A5, it seems! Does anyone else have a problem accessing free wi-fi? Costa can't explain it, jus...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

HD streaming YouTube with 4G

Am I being throttled? I have a 20gb allowance and 2bars 4G signal but am unable to stream any more than 480p720 and 1080 buffer every 2 or 3 seconds I'm spending more time buffering than playing. I have done a speed test tonight and I'm getting 7.3 M...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

My Galaxy S5 phone updated last week and ever since I cant hear anything when making calls - HELP

Hi my phone updated last week, Im guessing to the newest operating system which from reading other forums on via google seems to be lollipop. Ever since phone calls are not working. I dial the number and it either rings once and then goes silent, wil...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Xperia Z5C poor signal/calls

Hiya,First post on here as I've never had any issues with my O2 phones in 14 years until my last upgrade.Upgraded from Xperia Z1 to Z5C in October and from day 1 have had extremely poor signal and call quality. I no longer have a signal in places whe...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! help

my contract ended on 8th may so my last payment should of bene start of june for device plan but o2 didnt colect this and i still owe them last payment dont know why o2 hasnt took it out with my tariff like it usually does can someone help

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Galaxy S5 - Locked out after reset

I factory reset my S5 using the recovery menu to try and fix battery drain issues after upgrading to Marshmallow, however after reset it asked me to enter my Samsung account details due to "Abnormal factory reset" to prove I was the device owner. Aft...

• 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to know if your voicemail sent.. HTC one m8

Hi, Can anyone tell me how I would know if my voicemail sent? I left a voicemail to someone very important and I want to be sure it has gone. Is there any way you can listen to sent voicemails from your phone or have a log? Just to be sure it went as...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! s6 help please

My alarm went off on my S6 this morning .I went to turn it of and the phone is flashing samsung white and wont turn off or on. Help please how do i get my phone working again.

Poppysmum by Level 18: Posting pro
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Nexus 6P

Hi. I just bought a Nexus 6P. Excellent phone, only problem is the camera. I`ve read reviews, and tests, camera companions, and it has a great camera, except mine. Not sharp, and detailed on far subjects, then for other users. There is a lot of googl...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Attitude

Spoken to like dirt, spent thousands over the years, major issues, finally thought all sorted, phoned today, spent 27 min on hold, 45 later Put through to sales, Kieran has a go as " look we are busy" hurray up is way I was spoken to, asked it to spe...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos