Did you mean: 

iPhone 16 & Watch Series 10 Megathread + FAQ's

Kei-M_O2
Community Manager
Community Manager
  • 91 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Following on from the recent Apple event we're pleased to announce that the iPhone 16 range is available to buy on O2. See more 👇 for details and shop links.

iPhone 16

iPhone 16
iPhone 16 Plus
iPhone 16 Pro
iPhone 16 Pro Max
cf9e7100-0797-463c-91a2-e17eefd3aed2.png iPhone 16 Plus.png iPhone 16 Pro.png iPhone 16 Pro Max.png

Apple Watch Series 10 & Watch Ultra 2

Apple Watch Series 10
Apple Watch Ultra 2
Watch Series 10 Titanium.png Apple Watch Ultra 2 - Black Titanium.png

Message 1 of 432
431 REPLIES 431

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 11566 Posts
  • 63 Topics
  • 3159 Solutions

Totally, but at least I have a spare case, and have ordered a different Spigen Case as they are my go to, and Apple ask stupid money (tight Yorkshireman here) 

Also realised Spusu sims default to LTE rather than 5G, which is odd...

Hope you like it, and Im glad our DPD guy comes early doors, but he was busy with deliveries...

--
iPhone 16 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company
Message 331 of 432

Snjhffghshhh
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thought I’d see what they say about my order and whether different to what other people got

I apologize for the inconvenience caused by the delay in your order (N**********).

I understand that you are eagerly awaiting the delivery of the newest Apple iPhone 16 Pro Max Black Titanium, and I regret any frustration this delay may have caused.

Our records indicate that the delivery process for your order has started today.

However, due to the high demand for this recently launched handset, deliveries will be made on a first-come, first-served basis.

I will ensure that your order is dispatched as quickly as possible.

Please rest assured that we will keep you informed of any updates on your order status. You will receive email and text notifications once your order is confirmed and dispatched, along with the expected delivery date.

I appreciate your understanding during this time, and we are excited to get your new iPhone 16 Pro Max into your hands.

If you have any further questions or

Message 332 of 432

garetc
  • 137 Posts
  • 8 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

My EE iPhone 16 PM NT has arrived - In the midst of transferring everything over now.

Changed my mind on the case... put it o, put the phone in my pocket and it popped off straight away. For £49 the very least it should do is stay on the phone, what happens if you drop the phone by accident? I'm going to return it on Sunday and have gone back to my original plan and ordered the C1 in Orange. Came with a free duffle bag and 10% off, perhaps the years I spent in Yorkshire rubbed off on me a bit. 😂

iPhone 16 Pro Max (EE/Vodafone)
Samsung S24 Ultra (O2/Three)
Message 333 of 432

madasaf1sh
  • 11566 Posts
  • 63 Topics
  • 3159 Solutions

@garetc 

took me 10 minutes from switching on to transfer and was surprised to see the only apps that didnt like it was the Google Apps..

Sounds like Apple form over function... 

Yeah I have the C1 on my 15 Pro Max (dont know what to do with it yet, as its now got 18.1 beta on it now under a new Apple ID) and I love it but its very bulky..

I will say loving the new camera switch (apple say its not a button 🤣 )

--
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
Message 334 of 432

Ryan89
  • 5 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

So no delivery today. Order still processing with an estimated delivery of 20/09, so, today. Customer service has been a disgrace so far. Think I’ll just cancel the order and accept the 3-4 week wait elsewhere, ideally a company who can fulfil pre-orders. 

Message 335 of 432

Jamesr181
  • 9 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I will be leaving o2 this year. At least for the actual device, gonna swap to the Apple Upgrade Program as this is 4 years in a row that o2 have been a disgrace with their customer service. 

Message 336 of 432

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93957 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7017 Solutions

I find it astonishing that people still have the confidence amd expectation  in O2 to launch a phone on the release date when a trawl through previous years would show just what a shambles  they make of it.

I feel really sorry for customers of this dire company

Message 337 of 432

madasaf1sh
  • 11566 Posts
  • 63 Topics
  • 3159 Solutions

From looking at some of the apple forums, a lot of people have received them and them for some reason tried to do the esim conversion crap, and then been stuck in limbo.. 

If you have o2open through work you can apply the 25% discount as there are no exclusions this year... and for once it worked at the first time of asking... 

And to be honest no network has got away issue free this year, and not even Apple who had cancelled orders galore at one point, but o2 yet again seem to have had it worst same as the Pixel 9 launch fiasco.. 
it isn't helped by CS agents blatantly lying to customers and making things up as they go along, as have some of the stores by the sounds of it...

--
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
Message 338 of 432

Roblloret28
  • 7 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

So what’s the general consensus around these orders that are stuck in ‘processing’ status with todays date as delivery?

Are people cancelling these orders and trying again from scratch? Or are they holding on in hope that the orders will update given time? I’m in two minds…cancel my upgrade and take a hit on a 4 week minimum delivery time or hold my nerve and give it a few more days…tough decision. O2 Live Chat are useless, they change their stories each time is speak to them…the below is the latest from tonight. 

“Hi, thanks for messaging O2 - I appreciate your patience whilst getting connected to me. Thank you for reaching out regarding your order *removed*. I understand how important it is to receive your order on time and to have confirmation for your purchase.

As I have checked your account I can see that the order was placed on your account on 13/09/2024.

I would like to inform you that we are dispatching the orders today for the pre-orders and as per the first come first serve basis, your order will be dispatched on priority because you have placed the pre-order on the first day itself. I assure you that once your order is dispatched today, you'll receive a notification with delivery details and tracking ID. I hope you understand, even if it is a pre-order, we'll be unable to dispatch a device before the manufacturer has launched it.”

Needless to say, I haven’t received any tracking details tonight! 🤦🏻‍♂️

Message 339 of 432

Jamesr181
  • 9 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I am going to hang on into next week and see what happens with this shambles of a system! The whole thing is shocking! 

Message 340 of 432