Did you mean: 

iPhone 16 & Watch Series 10 Megathread + FAQ's

Kei-M_O2
Community Manager
Community Manager
  • 90 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Following on from the recent Apple event we're pleased to announce that the iPhone 16 range is available to pre-order on O2. See more 👇 for details and shop links.

iPhone 16

iPhone 16
iPhone 16 Plus
iPhone 16 Pro
iPhone 16 Pro Max
cf9e7100-0797-463c-91a2-e17eefd3aed2.png iPhone 16 Plus.png iPhone 16 Pro.png iPhone 16 Pro Max.png

Apple Watch Series 10 & Watch Ultra 2

Apple Watch Series 10
Apple Watch Ultra 2
Watch Series 10 Titanium.png Apple Watch Ultra 2 - Black Titanium.png

Questions?

We're updating our website and we'll also curate some FAQs below.

Message 1 of 273
272 REPLIES 272

Roblfc
  • 44 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

Yeah I'm in northern Ireland. *bleep* with O2 as it was sent for delivery this morning to be delivered tomorrow so took the day off work as nobody would be in if I didn't 

Message 261 of 273

CyberScy
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 22 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

My DPD tracking says it’s still expecting the parcel. Anyone else?

Message 262 of 273

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 11492 Posts
  • 63 Topics
  • 3159 Solutions

@Roblfc 

I dont think its an o2 thing, as I said seen it on other networks where people have been quoted tomorrow, and DPD and DHL have updated the delivery to Monday, unfortunately not a lot o2 can do about that.. it totally sucks though to have to wait till Monday....   😪😣

Shame DPD and DHL can't rush them through for some reason...

@CyberScy 

Mine is showing as on its way to my local depot, so wonder if its waiting been picked up still... but they collect till midnight..

--
iPhone 15 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company
Message 263 of 273

Yan101
  • 24 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Mine too. I’ve had nothing change since last Friday. Contacted o2 who said they’re sent on a first come first serve basis. Which it totally false as I’ve seen others on here who ordered after me have a delivery date for tomorrow and tracking info. Mine says within 3 weeks and hasn’t moved at all. 

Message 264 of 273

Yan101
  • 24 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

At least your estimated delivery date is tomorrow. I don’t know how everyone managed to get their order in at 1:45. I was on at 1pm and it crashed immediately. Couldn’t get in my phone or laptop and wouldn’t let me order until 8pm. I even went in store at 2pm and they said even they couldn’t get orders through and wouldn’t try for me. 

Message 265 of 273

Scotty89
Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Sorry to disturb all you guys excitement on getting your new phones tomorrow (not jealous honestly)

Follow up from my issues upgrading through switch up 

The problem seems to be with my 15 pro max and it only letting me recycle it instead of hand it back 

The phone is in mint condition

It's on beta 18.1 you don't think that could be the issue and it's messed up the imei number?

Thanks 

Message 266 of 273

Yan101
Level 1: Joiner
  • 24 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I wonder if we will get the same rate of thefts from delivery vans as we saw last year. I know in my area 3 dpd vans were stolen or broken into while making deliveries. 

Message 267 of 273

garetc
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 131 Posts
  • 8 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

The iOS won’t matter to the O2 website, there’s no link between that IMEI and it. You will need to restore your phone back to the latest stable iOS before you send it off.

Have you checked you’re definitely on a Plus plan or a plan that allows Switch up? If yes, you’ll need to contact O2 to find out what’s going on. 

iPhone 15 Pro Max (EE/Vodafone)
Samsung S24 Ultra (O2/Three)
Message 268 of 273

Scotty89
  • 8 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Yeah definitely on a plus plan mate

I have a call back tomorrow hopefully resolve it 

Going with the pro instead though as there is stock of that left as my impatient head can't wait 3-4 weeks for the pro max 

Message 269 of 273

garetc
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 131 Posts
  • 8 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Good luck! 

iPhone 15 Pro Max (EE/Vodafone)
Samsung S24 Ultra (O2/Three)
Message 270 of 273