Did you mean: 

iPhone 16 & Watch Series 10 Megathread + FAQ's

Kei-M_O2
Community Manager
Community Manager
  • 90 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Following on from the recent Apple event we're pleased to announce that the iPhone 16 range is available to pre-order on O2. See more 👇 for details and shop links.

iPhone 16

iPhone 16
iPhone 16 Plus
iPhone 16 Pro
iPhone 16 Pro Max
cf9e7100-0797-463c-91a2-e17eefd3aed2.png iPhone 16 Plus.png iPhone 16 Pro.png iPhone 16 Pro Max.png

Apple Watch Series 10 & Watch Ultra 2

Apple Watch Series 10
Apple Watch Ultra 2
Watch Series 10 Titanium.png Apple Watch Ultra 2 - Black Titanium.png

Questions?

We're updating our website and we'll also curate some FAQs below.

Message 1 of 271
270 REPLIES 270

CyberScy
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 22 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

We are, our O2 order pages say the same as yours, expected delivery on the 20th and got DPD tracking a few days ago. No sure why you haven’t had yours through yet

Message 221 of 271

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 11492 Posts
  • 63 Topics
  • 3159 Solutions

Yep, I am and have a DPD tracking Number and a text from o2 as per above @Roblfc 

@Benlfc I know you are eager like the rest of us to get hold of your phone, but the store staff are not going to telly you if they have them in the store even if they have them, I would give them a bit of breathing space as they are in for a rough few days..

It might be best to either live chat or call the sales team, as they will have the same information as the store for tracking.. 

From talking to the store I go to, the devices might all turn up under one tracking number or in a crate from the warehouse.. 

Take a breath and all will be good slight_smile 

--
iPhone 15 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company
Message 222 of 271

Benlfc
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 350 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@madasaf1sh the issue with speaking to those on live chat or over the phone is that 99.9% are hopeless, don’t understand a word or just tell you what they think you want to hear. My store once told me that the new billing system was great for them because they can see everything at store level so by their own admission they should be able to find the info I am seeking 

Message 223 of 271

garetc
  • 131 Posts
  • 8 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

The stores usually get them in a day or two before but they’re not allowed to release them or they’ll get in big trouble. 

Also EE/DPD just text me confirmation that my handset (512 PM NT) is on the way so at least one of my lines will be upgraded 🥳

I guess it’s down to customer subscriber numbers, I ordered with them at 15:30 and am getting it on launch day. With O2 a bit after and I have to wait up to 2-weeks! 

iPhone 15 Pro Max (EE/Vodafone)
Samsung S24 Ultra (O2/Three)
Message 224 of 271

madasaf1sh
  • 11492 Posts
  • 63 Topics
  • 3159 Solutions

@Benlfc 

Most of them are useless, but not all and the same can be said for a lot of store staff who do the bare minimum,  or have no interest and sadly its he same in all industries.. 

The 360 platform causes its own problems, as well as solves a lot of them, as its buggy as hell..

I think leaving them alone the day before the biggest phone launch of the year is still the best way to go..  

I dont think they are even allowed to tell people they have them in the store, as its a security risk... @garetc 

--
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
Message 225 of 271

Zheez
Level 1: Joiner
  • 24 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Roblfc 

Both me and my wife have arranged for ours to be delivered to home.  I ordered mine online a bit before 3pm last Friday, she ordered in store at about 4pm.  I've had my DPD tracking number since Monday evening but she's had nothing yet.

However her order tracking says that it's been sent and can't be cancelled so I'm sure it'll all work out.  I'm not sure what the process is or how they work through the orders, but today we should all have some kind of update either way.

Message 226 of 271

apple47
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I ordered my iPhone on 13.09.24 and delivery date is 20.09.24, However I have no text from courier etc to say if its coming or not tomorrow. Do people get a text message or how does this work, I ordered in store for Home Delivery. Thanks

Message 227 of 271

Benlfc
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 350 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Been into my local store, staff not really interested in assisting me with trying to find tracking number, just said the phones are starting to arrive today

Message 228 of 271

madasaf1sh
  • 11492 Posts
  • 63 Topics
  • 3159 Solutions

@apple47 

You will get a text with a tracking link to DPD, this can turn up anytime up until 11pm tonight 

@Benlfc 

I had a feeling that would be the response from the store, sorry to say

--
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
Message 229 of 271

CorGre
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 38 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

One of my numbers has upgraded and just got notification its been despatched grin DHL delivery

Message 230 of 271