Did you mean: 

iPhone 16 & Watch Series 10 Megathread + FAQ's

Kei-M_O2
Community Manager
Community Manager
  • 90 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Following on from the recent Apple event we're pleased to announce that the iPhone 16 range is available to pre-order on O2. See more 👇 for details and shop links.

iPhone 16

iPhone 16
iPhone 16 Plus
iPhone 16 Pro
iPhone 16 Pro Max
cf9e7100-0797-463c-91a2-e17eefd3aed2.png iPhone 16 Plus.png iPhone 16 Pro.png iPhone 16 Pro Max.png

Apple Watch Series 10 & Watch Ultra 2

Apple Watch Series 10
Apple Watch Ultra 2
Watch Series 10 Titanium.png Apple Watch Ultra 2 - Black Titanium.png

Questions?

We're updating our website and we'll also curate some FAQs below.

Message 1 of 279
278 REPLIES 278

garetc
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 131 Posts
  • 8 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

My local store told me otherwise when I pre-ordered the S24 Ultra on my other line.

Was advised it's always posted in now rather than handing it over to them when the handset comes in.

Just a tip but if you're returning it the returns company don't have a great reputation so take a video of the phone as you pack it up and mention the date and time (one of the O2 recycle team recommended that to me...)

iPhone 15 Pro Max (EE/Vodafone)
Samsung S24 Ultra (O2/Three)
Message 101 of 279

Benlfc
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 351 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@KGMD@madasaf1sh suggested last year he handed his phone in when he collected his new one in store.

@garetc oh don’t worry about it, it will be being boxed in the original box, bubble wrapped and then being placed in the bag and will be videoing as well. If it’s damaged in transit it isn’t my problem, I believe it’s a pre-paid label therefore any damage in transit is down to O2 to sort as they are classed as the sender 

Message 102 of 279

garetc
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 131 Posts
  • 8 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

I’ll be doing exactly the same when mine eventually turns up in approximately 21-28 days! 😡

iPhone 15 Pro Max (EE/Vodafone)
Samsung S24 Ultra (O2/Three)
Message 103 of 279

KGMD
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

The process @madasaf1sh is talking about is the old system that O2 used to run where you placed a £50 deposit then picked up and completed the order on the same day. This isn't possible on the new system and there is no way to pre-order and hand the device in to store later as the order is all completed at the same time as the preorder.

Message 104 of 279

MrFrenzy
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 40 Posts
  • 13 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

On ordering it said delivery was 20th (launch day), and now it says 3-4 weeks. There’s an option to ‘cancel order’, does anyone know if I did this how quickly I’d be able to then go into store and upgrade to a different phone? Thinking I might just use a 15 pro max for a few months until the demand has died down a little as my old phone is on its last legs. Worried cancelling the order will cause issues though. 

Message 105 of 279

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 11492 Posts
  • 63 Topics
  • 3159 Solutions

@KGMD 

Indeed, I was basing it on my last pre-order device, and I haven't don't one on the new 360 (due to various reasons).. 

@MrFrenzy 

With how o2's platform is at the moment about 6 months, only kidding, best thing to do is speak to Sales this morning on 0800 902 0217 and get them to cancel it, as they are all in processing still then it shouldn't (famous last words) cause any issues. 

Good Luck

You can check your order status in the myo2 App, go to Help, Orders and Track Orders, as that seems to be still working slight_smile  

The website is still buggered

--
iPhone 15 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company
Message 106 of 279

OliverBruce
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I'm curious, who pre-ordered their iPhone 16 on 13/09 and has a delivery date that isn't the 20th September? 

I had a terrible experience trying to get my iPhone 16 Pro Max ordered on 13/09 and ended up calling to place my order after several failed attempts on the O2 website. My delivery date is showing as 20/09 which I'm pleased about, but it got me thinking at what time did they run out of stock for deliveries on release day? 

Drop the time you ordered your 16 model and the date you're seeing that it's due to arrive! 📱

Kind Regards
Oliver
Message 107 of 279

Benlfc
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 351 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@MrFrenzy are you saying it has changed on the product page on the website to 3-4 weeks or in the order tracking section of your MyO2?

Message 108 of 279

MrFrenzy
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 40 Posts
  • 13 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

My delivery date changed on the track order section of MyO2 and I got an update email this morning advising me 3-4 weeks. I’ve decided to cancel the order, get the iPhone 15PM as it’s in stock in my store near work, and use that until Christmas and then switch up to the new 16PM. It’ll also help me decide if I want a pro max sized device because I’ve never had one. I’m coming from an XR, and the 15PM has 6 months free airtime so it’s a cheap trial!

Message 109 of 279

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 11492 Posts
  • 63 Topics
  • 3159 Solutions

@MrFrenzy 

Cant blame you, especially if not used to the bigger Pro Max Models, and by Christmas hopefully stock will be a lot better and you can jump right in with Apple Intelligence

--
iPhone 15 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company
Message 110 of 279