Did you mean: 

iPhone 16 & Watch Series 10 Megathread + FAQ's

Kei-M_O2
Community Manager
Community Manager
  • 90 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Following on from the recent Apple event we're pleased to announce that the iPhone 16 range is available to pre-order on O2. See more 👇 for details and shop links.

iPhone 16

iPhone 16
iPhone 16 Plus
iPhone 16 Pro
iPhone 16 Pro Max
cf9e7100-0797-463c-91a2-e17eefd3aed2.png iPhone 16 Plus.png iPhone 16 Pro.png iPhone 16 Pro Max.png

Apple Watch Series 10 & Watch Ultra 2

Apple Watch Series 10
Apple Watch Ultra 2
Watch Series 10 Titanium.png Apple Watch Ultra 2 - Black Titanium.png

Questions?

We're updating our website and we'll also curate some FAQs below.

Message 1 of 247
246 REPLIES 246

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 11488 Posts
  • 63 Topics
  • 3159 Solutions

@MrFrenzy 

The pre-order is for that store only, as the stock will go to where you pre-order the phone, it is also linked to the store you pay the deposit to.

--
iPhone 15 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company
Message 11 of 247

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 23949 Posts
  • 1045 Topics
  • 3770 Solutions

The inanity and insanity begins.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 12 of 247

paulstep83
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

when can you preorder the black apple watch ultra?

Message 13 of 247

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 11488 Posts
  • 63 Topics
  • 3159 Solutions

@paulstep83 

You can do it now on apple.com/uk , o2 haven't announced if they are carrying it or not.. Best thing to do i keep and eye on the store pages or on the posts at the top of the first page..

From a cursory glance no network or any other retailer has the black Apple Watch Ultra 2 on pre-order so if you want one then its Apple only at the moment, they do finance as well as o2..

@Bambino Thankfully the insanity doesn't reach the Apple Fan community, and the amount of people asking on twitter when can I pre order or when is it out, watch the god damn keynote or look on Apples website...

--
iPhone 15 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company
Message 14 of 247

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149079 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28465 Solutions

It won't matter anyway as O2 will have no stock, lose them in the warehouse, print the wrong labels, forget to send delivery PIN's or post to the wrong address........

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 15 of 247

Ellsbells
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Kei-M_O2 updating this thread with FAQ’s would massively help. Previous years we have seen them pretty quickly after the products have been revealed. For example last year we had 

Main Questions 🔝

Q. Are you going to be stocking the new iPhone 15 range?
A. 
Yes. O2 will be ranging the iPhone 15, iPhone 15 Pro, iPhone 15 Pro and iPhone 15 Pro Max which will be available to pre-order from 1pm on Friday 15 September, launching Friday 22 September. We'll have further details on our main shop page, and for Business customers on our O2 Business shop page in the coming days.

Q. What about the new Apple Watch Series 9?
A.
We will be ranging the new Apple Watch Series 9, as well as the new Apple Watch Ultra 2. As above, we'll have more details on our main shop page in the coming days.

Message 16 of 247

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 23949 Posts
  • 1045 Topics
  • 3770 Solutions
@madasaf1sh wrote:

@Bambino Thankfully the insanity doesn't reach the Apple Fan community, and the amount of people asking on twitter when can I pre order or when is it out, watch the god damn keynote or look on Apples website...

@madasaf1sh I've been here long enough to know that's not true. I'd be happy to be proved wrong, but I don't think I will be. 

Watch what happens when this thread slips down the page. There will be 10 new threads asking the same questions.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 17 of 247

paulstep83
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

o2 have no ultra 2’s available on their website

Message 18 of 247

Benlfc
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 348 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@Kei-M_O2 wrote:

Q. When can I order the new iPhone?

A. Pre-order will be open from 1pm, 13th September

Q. What about the new Apple Watch Series 10?

A. Pre-order will be available soon for the Apple Watch. We'll update this shortly with more info.

Q. What about the new Airpods?

A. Pre-order will be available soon for Airpods. We'll update this shortly with more info.

Q. Can I use Switch Up on the new iPhone?

AO2 Switch Up is available from pre-order online and in store. Customers who order online will need to send their old phone back when they receive their new phone. Customers who visit a retail store will be asked for their old phone when they collect their new iPhone. 

@Kei-M_O2 what about the Black Ultra 2?

Message 19 of 247

Benlfc
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 348 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@paulstep83 wrote:

o2 have no ultra 2’s available on their website

@paulstep83 no network provider has the Series 10 or Ultra 2 Satin Black for pre order yet, they have just added some FAQ’s at the beginning of the thread but there is no mention of the Ultra 2 Satin Black.

Message 20 of 247