Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 14 & Apple Watch - Megathread

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

If your iPhone order is taking longer to arrive than expected, please see our update here regarding the ongoing global supply chain issues currently being experienced by Apple.

iPhone 14

We're pleased to confirm Apple’s latest iPhone family - iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Plus, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max - are all available to order on O2. See more details and shop links below.

Links for Pay Monthly customers
iPhone 14
iPhone 14 Plus
iPhone 14 Pro
iPhone 14 Pro Max
14.png 14plus.png 14pro.png 14promax.png
Links for Business customers
iPhone 14
iPhone 14 Plus
iPhone 14 Pro
iPhone 14 Pro Max

Watch Series 8, Watch SE & Watch Ultra

We're also pleased to confirm Apple’s newest Watch family are also available on O2 - that includes the Apple Watch Series 8, new Apple Watch SE and Apple Watch Ultra. More details on the links below.

Watch Series 8 - Stainless Steel
Watch Series 8 - Sport 45MM
Watch Series 8 - Sport 41MM
W8Stainless.png W8Sport45.png W8Sport41.png

Watch SE 2nd Gen
Watch Ultra
SE2nd.png apple-watch-ultra-black-gray-trail-loop-sku-header-080922.png

Questions?

We know iPhone announcements and new launches are very exciting and we know you may have loads of questions, so before you call, tweet or facebook us, please check our extensive Q&A section below in case your question already has an answer.

Did you know that we have a dedicated Sales Team you can reach via the O2 Twitter and O2 Facebook social media profiles? If you're due an upgrade or simply want to check your options, then feel free to get in touch and we'll see what's what.

Community_STS_UPDATED2_01.png
Community_STS_UPDATED_03.png Community_STS_UPDATED_05.png Community_STS_UPDATED_07.png

We will add more Q&A's over time but if you've got a question not listed, please feel free to reply to this thread and let us know.

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 1 of 182
181 REPLIES 181

FlorinIlcea
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I also have orders from O2 and Vodafone, good luck to those who arrive first!😂😂😂

Message 81 of 182

mward82
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I ordered the SpaceBlack Pro Max 128GB on the 10th and the page at the time said delivery within 3 weeks. If I don't have it by the 31st then it's outside the time I was promised.

Not looking promising atm

Message 82 of 182

strafe
  • 7 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I'm now getting the line that stock is going to people who ordered "much before" me. My order was confirmed at 1:59PM on the Friday so either they had about 5 phones to go around or O2 took a stupid amount of pre-orders on the day before changing the website messaging from "Delivery on 16/09/2022" to "4+ Weeks".

Message 83 of 182

Gareth_shaggy
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Anyone else complained to Ofcom? I strongly suggest that you do as O2 stated it would be available to Pre-order on the 9th and available on the 16th as of yesterday they are still saying more than 4 weeks. That is selling something you do not have which, if its out of Ofcom's area, then I'll be taking it to Trading standards for selling something you do not have, nor know when you will, which is Illegal in the UK.

Message 84 of 182

andtm
  • 12 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

They said all models will be available to pre-order from September 9th, which they were.
It's been saying "over 4 weeks" since release day.

I don't recall them saying they'd be in stock on that date.

Message 85 of 182

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 11467 Posts
  • 63 Topics
  • 3159 Solutions

@Gareth_shaggy 

Ofcom, wont do anything and nor will trading standards, the products where available to preorder on the 9th and available on the 16th. 

People got them on the 16th and their was no guarantee of delivery on that date, as Apple are rubbish at Stock distriubution

Blame Apple who prioritise their own customers ... not o2... 

--
iPhone 15 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company
Message 86 of 182

Gareth_shaggy
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I am Sorry but I disagree If you look at Gov.UK Under Distance and Online Selling.

"After an order is placed

You must:

• confirm the contract as soon as possible and no later than when goods are delivered, a service starts or digital content is downloaded (for example, an email must be sent when content is downloaded even if it does not arrive at the same time)
  • provide a copy of the contract on paper, by email or another format the customer can save for future reference
  • deliver the goods within 30 days, unless you’ve agreed otherwise with the customer "

No one has agreed anything with me to say I agree with it being >30days. No agreement has been made.

Message 87 of 182

andtm
  • 12 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Report them to Ofcom then, but it won't get your phone to you any quicker.

It's s clearly stated on the product page that "Delivery will take more than 4 weeks" so they're not making any false statements.

I'm not overjoyed at having to wait either, but I accepted that there would be a delay when I read the above statement on the Iphone 14 order page.

Apple UK haven't got any, complaining about it isn't going to achieve anything.

Message 88 of 182

GIBXO
  • 12 Posts
  • 6 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

No luck here yet, preordered 14PM 256gb, space black, on 10/09, said delivery within 2 weeks, it will be 3 weeks in 2 days time. Messaged o2 on Facebook yesterday & all they came up with was 

“Hello, sorry we don't have any further updates to share at this time.

We’ll update you on your order as and when there’s progress”.

Not good enough O2!!. 

Message 89 of 182

strafe
  • 7 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

In fairness when I ordered it was clearly stated on the product page that delivery would be "16/09" so I wouldn't really expect anyone to believe what's on there.

There's no chance a company the size of o2 doesn't know exactly when shipments are coming.

Message 90 of 182