Did you mean: 

iPhone 13 / iPad / iPad mini / Watch Series 7 - Megathread

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

iPhone 13

We're pleased to confirm Apple’s latest products - iPhone 13, iPhone 13 mini, iPhone 13 Pro and iPhone 13 Pro Max - will be coming soon to O2. All will be available to pre-order from 1pm on 17 September and will deliver from 24 September, and will be available in-store from 8am 24 September. Further details on prices and tariffs will be available only when pre-orders begin.

Links for Pay Monthly customers
iPhone 13
iPhone 13 mini
iPhone 13 Pro
iPhone 13 Pro Max
iphone-13-blue-sku-header-141021.png iphone-13-mini-pink-sku-header-141021.png iphone-13-pro-white-sku-header-141021.png iphone-13-pro-max-sierra-sku-header-141021_0.png
Links for Business customers
iPhone 13
iPhone 13 mini
iPhone 13 Pro
iPhone 13 Pro Max

iPad (9th Gen) and iPad mini (6th Gen)

Also announced by Apple during their 14 September event was the 9th Generation iPad and new 6th Generation iPad mini, both of which are available to order now and will deliver from 24 September, and will be available in-store from 8am 24 September.

Links for Pay Monthly customers
iPad mini (6th Gen)
iPad (9th Gen)
ipad-mini-space-grey-sku-header-141021.png ipad-9th-gen-space-grey-sku-header-141021.png
Links for Business customers
iPad mini (6th Gen)
iPad (9th Gen)

Watch Series 7

And lastly, Apple also announced the Apple Watch Series 7. This will be coming to O2, but we have no further details to share on the range, or have any dates, pricing or tariffs to share at present. Please keep an eye on our social media feeds, website and here on the O2 Community for future update as and when the details become available.

Questions?

We know iPhone announcements and new launches are very exciting and we know you may have loads of questions, so before you call, tweet or facebook us, please check our extensive Q&A section below in case your question already has an answer.

Did you know that we have a dedicated Sales Team you can reach via the O2 Twitter and O2 Facebook social media profiles? If you're due an upgrade or simply want to check your options, then feel free to get in touch and we'll see what's what.

Community_STS_0.png
Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png

We will add more Q&A's over time but if you've got a question not listed, please feel free to reply to this thread and let us know.

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 1 of 60
59 REPLIES 59

ghostwalker
Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Right then! Well I’m quite happy with yesterday’s decision. Who wants to have to wait 4 more weeks for a phone despite a quicker turnaround promised on pre-order day? Worse than the jet black days for iPhone 7 Plus. I remember getting that at the end of October in 2016. 

But anyway, my 13 Pro arrived and is now all set up. It’s a proper phone! They get the implementation. right every year with the new features. The adaptive 120Hz screen is definitely noticeable and it the performance is very nippy indeed. Brilliant flagship from Apple (as usual). 

As for the form factor, it’s perfect for a smartphone. It’s important to remember that 6.1 inches is plenty of screen, only 0.36 inches short of the XS Max and 11 Pro Max, but a lot easier to carry around.

And the colour (sierra blue) is very pretty as well. 

So it’s definitely worth having. Unless you’re desperate for as much screen as possible, I’d say cancel and buy this. Remember - the max weighs about 240 grams now and is thicker than last year. It’s a bit of a brick. 

Message 41 of 60

kamalaggi
Level 4: Observant
  • 47 Posts
  • 15 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

@Cleoriff 

I got it on apple credit at £60.33 a month for 24 months. I'm currently on a sim only with unlimited data/text/calls for £15 a month. So total cost would be £75 a month compared to £94.25 o2 were offering on a 24 month device plan.

Message 42 of 60

Cleoriff
  • 123258 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7473 Solutions

Excellent deal @kamalaggi 

I don't think a lot of people realise that Apple do credit plans. So thanks for that info. x

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 43 of 60

Crazydragon1976
  • 14 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@kamalaggi Great deal - nice one, I have now checked my local Apple stores and unfortunately they do not have any in stock, I have no choice but to wait unless I see stock any time soon.

Message 44 of 60

Crazydragon1976
  • 14 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Update - it looks like it is being shipped out today, just received a tracking number

Message 45 of 60

rob2980
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Is it getting delivered to your store or your address. I’ve not had anything yet for mine but mine is home delivery 

Message 46 of 60

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

To those who are hearing conflicting information about their orders, I can only apologise for any confusion. Outside of a small number of orders we expected to arrive on launch day but were unfortunately delayed (which we're expecting to arrive on customers doorstops tomorrow), I'm not aware of any further delays or date changes with future deliveries.

When you order, you're shown a delivery timescale - for some of you that may have been up to a week, 2 weeks, more than 4 weeks etc. Those estimates are based on forecasted stock deliveries from Apple and to my knowledge, outside of those few orders mentioned above, we're not anticipating any other issues. Therefore what I would ask is if you were quoted up to 2 weeks for example, then please do be patient and we will be delivering it to you within that timescale.

I'm not sure why some of you are being told differently - if you could DM me any chat transcripts you may have saved, I can feed this back internally.

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 47 of 60

rob2980
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I literally just got a message after I chased my order saying that it’s out of stock abs will now be at least 4 weeks. I ordered it at 1304 on the 17th. If that’s the case then that’s pretty poor service for someone who has been a loyal customer for such a long time. I have a screenshot of the reply which I’m happy to send over to you @Chris_K 

Message 48 of 60

7zark7
  • 9 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I also ordered at 13:04 and it said two weeks when i ordered - if its going to be 4 i will be cancelling my order @Chris_K

I should also say that my original order said the 24th sept and then the site crashed and I had to go back in and start again and it had changed to 2 weeks.

Message 49 of 60

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123258 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7473 Solutions

Thanks for that update @Chris_K 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 50 of 60