Did you mean: 

iPhone 13 / iPad / iPad mini / Watch Series 7 - Megathread

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

iPhone 13

We're pleased to confirm Apple’s latest products - iPhone 13, iPhone 13 mini, iPhone 13 Pro and iPhone 13 Pro Max - will be coming soon to O2. All will be available to pre-order from 1pm on 17 September and will deliver from 24 September, and will be available in-store from 8am 24 September. Further details on prices and tariffs will be available only when pre-orders begin.

Links for Pay Monthly customers
iPhone 13
iPhone 13 mini
iPhone 13 Pro
iPhone 13 Pro Max
iphone-13-blue-sku-header-141021.png iphone-13-mini-pink-sku-header-141021.png iphone-13-pro-white-sku-header-141021.png iphone-13-pro-max-sierra-sku-header-141021_0.png
Links for Business customers
iPhone 13
iPhone 13 mini
iPhone 13 Pro
iPhone 13 Pro Max

iPad (9th Gen) and iPad mini (6th Gen)

Also announced by Apple during their 14 September event was the 9th Generation iPad and new 6th Generation iPad mini, both of which are available to order now and will deliver from 24 September, and will be available in-store from 8am 24 September.

Links for Pay Monthly customers
iPad mini (6th Gen)
iPad (9th Gen)
ipad-mini-space-grey-sku-header-141021.png ipad-9th-gen-space-grey-sku-header-141021.png
Links for Business customers
iPad mini (6th Gen)
iPad (9th Gen)

Watch Series 7

And lastly, Apple also announced the Apple Watch Series 7. This will be coming to O2, but we have no further details to share on the range, or have any dates, pricing or tariffs to share at present. Please keep an eye on our social media feeds, website and here on the O2 Community for future update as and when the details become available.

Questions?

We know iPhone announcements and new launches are very exciting and we know you may have loads of questions, so before you call, tweet or facebook us, please check our extensive Q&A section below in case your question already has an answer.

Did you know that we have a dedicated Sales Team you can reach via the O2 Twitter and O2 Facebook social media profiles? If you're due an upgrade or simply want to check your options, then feel free to get in touch and we'll see what's what.

Community_STS_0.png
Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png

We will add more Q&A's over time but if you've got a question not listed, please feel free to reply to this thread and let us know.

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 1 of 60
59 REPLIES 59

ghostwalker
Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Ordered a 1TB Sierra Blue Pro Max just before 3pm on 17th. Based on info in this thread, I think the “up to 2 weeks” guideline might be stretched to the max, and that I’ll probably get mine on 01.10 as well. 

I’ve only heard of 512GBs being received today. The 1TB seems to be taking a little longer. It is what it is, I suppose. I’ll be back when I hear some news. Good luck to everyone still waiting! 😁

Message 21 of 60

anticpated
Level 30: Meditator
  • 3412 Posts
  • 164 Topics
  • 53 Solutions

All top-tier and high demand handsets are on back order. Couple of possible reasons. Silicon shortage or people panic buying diesel so the trucks have run dry....;-) Kidding but you know.

Samsung Galaxy S10, Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Message 22 of 60

Crazydragon1976
Level 1: Joiner
  • 14 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Well this is ridiculous now, after speaking to customer services again this morning to try to get any update on my order at all, I get told that I ordered a popular colour which is out of stock and they have no idea when the new stock will be in. He told me to talk to sales to see if there are any other colours available before he hung up!!! I now have to call back to sales (another 30 min wait) to see what (or indeed if) anything can be done - what a shambles...

I must admit I am starting to get annoyed at this shocking service - not what I would expect from 02 and will be seriously considering cancelling this and the other 3 contracts I have with them

Message 23 of 60

Crazydragon1976
  • 14 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Update - have spoken to sales who said it is nothing to do with the colour however it could be now on a minimum 4 week delivery but could not guarantee it, he did say it would be best to talk to customer services who might be able to advise on delivery times better than him - has anyone got a 1tb graphite Pro Max at all?? I now have to call customer services again to see if they can get any firm idea

Further update

Now CS have told me they do not have access to that information and I need to speak to sales!!!!!!

This is a shambles - honestly what is the point of pre ordering??

Message 24 of 60

ghostwalker
  • 8 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

So it looks like O2 has managed to replenish stocks for the regular 13 pro, with the 1TB at a 2/3 day turnaround for delivery.

I don’t think it’ll be too long for those of us with Pro Max pre-orders now. The devices are fundamentally the same except the screen size, so it’s not like iPhone 7 was. Don’t be disheartened 😁

Message 25 of 60

kamalaggi
Level 4: Observant
  • 47 Posts
  • 15 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Just went on live chat to check my order status and got this response.

"I see that the order status is reflecting as future dated dispatch. I would kindly advise you to wait for the confirmation email. You will receive one once the order gets dispatched."

I pre-ordered the Sierra Blue 1tb Pro Max on the 17th September for click and collect from my local O2 store.

Message 26 of 60

Crazydragon1976
  • 14 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you - more helpful than o2 CS staff.

Hopefully some good news soon

🤞🤞

Message 27 of 60

kamalaggi
  • 47 Posts
  • 15 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

I'm planning on going to the O2 store I'm collecting from in the morning. If I asked them would they be able to give me a order update?

Also if they have one in stock would they give me one?

Message 28 of 60

Cleoriff
  • 124264 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7514 Solutions

No to both of those questions @kamalaggi  The shop would have no idea, only customer services. If they have one instore it would either be reserved for someone else or shop stock.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 29 of 60

kamalaggi
  • 47 Posts
  • 15 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Went on to live chat again. He gave me a delivery date of 1st October but could't guarantee that I will actually receive it on the 1st October.

Message 30 of 60