Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Welcome & News

Highlighted
Level 2: Apprentice

Re: iPad Pro 2018 - Pre-order on 2 November

Ok, just spoken to CEO team again - woman is borderline rude, so I wont bother again.  Not worth my sanity.

basically, she knows nothing more than the grunt in the call centre but the call centre are politer.

short version is, no information can be given but it is possible that their supplier told them that some would be delivered and have now let them down, but she doesn’t know.

its always someone else’s fault.

Highlighted
Level 1: Joiner

Update: I preordered the 512GB Space Grey 12.9 inch iPad Pro on 4th November. Received the initial email and no update since. I've contacted O2 a number of times and received different messages. Spoke to them today and they said the order was cancelled on 23rd as they're out of stock and I can reorder and wait another 4 weeks. I didn't receive an email about the cancellation either. They've refunded the up front cost. I went to EE who I'm currently with and have the exact same model arriving tomorrow and have already received a confirmation and dispatch email. O2 have been utterly terrible throughout the entire thing.
Highlighted

Just phoned EE.  Apparently I can’t get a tablet on a contract with them because I don’t already have a phone!

genius!

Highlighted

SUPPLY UPDATE AS PER O2!.........

so I jut got off the phone with the call centre and the girl I spoke to went to find out from sales if they have any updates. She said they came back to tell her that stock is available in 4 days!?

every other time I’ve been told they have no dates when they have checked so this is the first time I have been actually told an eta!

i ordered mine on the 9th November so anyone who ordered before then I would say will definitely be getting theirs within a week?

Highlighted

They will be getting stock on the 32nd of Septober😅
Highlighted

Reading posts where people believe that the CEO of a company is being contacted with regards to the short supply of the new iPad Pro! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

because of course the highest ranking director of the company is going to liase with his call centre to tell them there is no supply! I’m dying 🤣

Highlighted
Anonymous

@Alexythimia23 You’re even more brave than me sweat smile

Highlighted

Anyway good luck everyone.  May we all one day get the ipad we ordered!  

Highlighted

I can’t wait till I get that message to say my device is on its way!

maybe the ceo will personally send it 🤣

Highlighted

Well, putting the evidence from the troll who still hasn’t stated what model he’s waiting for and the fact that the 256 and 512GB models went to “up to a week” on Thursday and Friday last week - those of us who ordered those two models should be getting dispatch notifications today or tomorrow for delivery this week.

But I’m not holding my breath!