Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Welcome & News

Highlighted
Level 1: Joiner

Re: iPad Pro 2018 - Pre-order on 2 November

Thanks mate 👍 keep checking. I’m confident they’re on the move now... finally!!
Highlighted
Level 2: Apprentice

Wow.

Guess what just dispatched! Smiley Happy
Highlighted

I ordered the 11ich 1TB in silver at 4mins past 08:00 on the 2nd I have haven’t got mine yet
Highlighted

I ordered the 11ich 1TB in silver at 4mins past 08:00 on the 2nd I have haven’t got mine yet And no emails 

Highlighted
Anonymous

@TerryHunter Have you had the confirmation emails & accepted them for the order to progress? You won’t recei anymore emails until the iPad is dispatched. It’s likely out of stock as O2 don’t have a live stock system 

Highlighted

Yes I have the emails all confirmed order is in progress, just waiting for it to come into stock but I’m still waiting since I ordered it on the 2nd at 08:04 and still no stock but I know of others who ordered after me that have received dispatched notifications or have received them but I’m still in the dark
Highlighted
Anonymous

@TerryHunter contact customer service to check the order then otherwise you will have to wait until they dispatch your order 

https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Highlighted

That’s terrible service, I ordered mine on the 9th and have mine

you should out in a complaint, a few of the guys at o2 customer services said a month is a ridiculous time to wait. All other places are getting them faster so why are o2 so slow?

Highlighted

So update, after waiting now 5 weeks still no luck with the iPad and I have received a text stating that the next delivery will be end of December beginning of January 19 turning the wait time into 8 to 10 weeks
Highlighted

So i ordered the 512gb 11 inch on the day it was released for pre-order.

Waited 2-3 weeks for delivery, Then it was faulty after a week.

Then i returned it, but wasnt able to do a swap (out of stock) - for o2 to then cancel my whole order and had to reorder, but the system didnt update and kept saying no lol. 

Then after a lot of calls, they reset my account so i could keep the same number and just upgrade, but the 512gb still out of stock. So deicded to go for 64gb. 

The 64gb was ok but arrived with a big rip in the box at the back lol. The ipad itself was OK. 

then a week later 512gb in stock (it did say 4 weeks). So i returned it yesterday and re ordered TODAY 

512gb due for delivery tomorrow. Really hope its not send in just a bag again. 

Im not sure what the deal is but it seem all the dates are just being made up randomly and at anytime they can all be in stock lol