cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome to the O2 Community! Introduce yourself here!

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hi everyone! 

Thanks for joining the O2 Community! (Or if you haven't yet but would like to, you can register here!). I'm very happy to welcome you here. The O2 Community is a great place to get help and advice on O2 products and services, provide feedback and suggestions for the network, and have general chit chat. slight_smile

My name's Martin, one of the Community Managers here on the O2 forum. I work with @lewys-gp and @RafaC who are also part of the Community team. Personally, I've been working on communities for the last 8 years and have been with O2 since February 2016! 

This thread is all about introducing yourself to the Community and we'd love to hear a bit more about you! Things like: 

• Pay monthly, Pay as you Go or Business Customer? 
  • What phone you currently have? 
  • Hobbies and interests? 
  • Random or cool facts about you? 

If you have any suggestions, questions about anything to do with O2 or the Community give us a shout or drop me a private messageSmiley Wink

I look forward to speaking to you soon. slight_smile

Martin

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 3,265
3,264 REPLIES 3,264

kiszcat
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 22 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi guys! I'm Kerry and I'm from (not so) sunny Scotland.

Pay monthly or Pay as you Go? Was Pay Monthly but now PAYG.
What phone you currently have? Samsung Galaxy Note 9.
Hobbies and interest? I'm absolutely tech daft. I was computer technician. I'm animal daft and a crazy cat lady.
Random or cool facts about you? I'm an ex-actor. I bake random novelty cakes. I can juggle. Errrrmmmm, there is nothing cool about me! 🤣

Message 751 of 3,265

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

Hey @kiszcat nice to know a bit more about you and meet you again wink

Feel free to have a nose about in Off Topic and join any conversation that takes your fancy. New views always welcome. Look forward to seeing you again soon.

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 752 of 3,265

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122946 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

@kiszcat wrote:

Hobbies and interest? I'm absolutely tech daft. I was computer technician. I'm animal daft and a crazy cat lady.
Random or cool facts about you? I'm an ex-actor. I bake random novelty cakes. I can juggle. Errrrmmmm, there is nothing cool about me! 🤣

Welcome @kiszcat 
You sound pretty cool to me...rofl

I'm not tech daft like you (I have the Note 😎 but do share your passion for animals. I'm also a crazy cat lady Cat

Anytime you want to drop one of your random novelty cakes round here, we will snatch your hand off Bouncy

If you're interested then check out the Off Topic Boards here Off Topic

Lovely to have you with us. Handshake

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 753 of 3,265

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25162 Posts
  • 811 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@kiszcat wrote:

Hi @kiszcat 

and welcome to the Community slight_smile

I am so not techy-minded but that said there are plenty who are.

Many of us are animal daft too - check out the threads on "off topic". Ineteresting that you can juggle, as, years ago, I used do a bit of street magic but could never manage to juggle so good on you slight_smile

It really is nice when new members introduce themselves and hope that you will join us - as some of us  [me included] are also a little crazy at timesHappy Dance Bouncy

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 754 of 3,265

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122946 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

Don't be polite @Mi-Amigo 

Just say Welcome to the madhouse.....roflCrazy LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 755 of 3,265

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25162 Posts
  • 811 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

Don't be polite @Mi-Amigo 

Just say Welcome to the madhouse.....roflCrazy LOL

Too true @Cleoriff or should that be The Mad Hatter, said The Dormouse?joy

(@kiszcat you`ll be need to have a look at the Community Gang thread on off-topic to see what the mad house is like Bouncy Crazy LOL although "some" of us can be sensible, "sometimes" innocent

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 756 of 3,265

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Nice to meet you @kiszcat , and thanks for telling us a bit more about yourself!

As a baking enthusiast myself, I'm curious: what's the novelty cake you're most proud of baking? birthday

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

signature

Message 757 of 3,265

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

From a fellow animal daft and a crazy cat person welcome to the community @kiszcat  and thanks for telling us a bit about yourself! Welcome

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

signature

Message 758 of 3,265

kiszcat
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 22 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hiya, @EmilieT! I was once asked by a family member to make a dog for my aunt. It turned out great but never again. The decoration alone took 9 hours! Individually making each strand of fur. My hands were in absolute agony when I was done. I actually couldn't even finish it the way I wanted due to pain and running out of time!. Other than that I've done a castle with a unicorn and a dragon, an iPhone, someone sleeping in a bed, a Pop! Funko, a Canon camera and quite a few other random things, they are just for friends and family and aren't that great to be honest! They taste good though so that's really all that matters to me! 😂
Message 759 of 3,265

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@kiszcat wrote:
Hiya, @EmilieT! I was once asked by a family member to make a dog for my aunt. It turned out great but never again. The decoration alone took 9 hours! Individually making each strand of fur. My hands were in absolute agony when I was done. I actually couldn't even finish it the way I wanted due to pain and running out of time!. Other than that I've done a castle with a unicorn and a dragon, an iPhone, someone sleeping in a bed, a Pop! Funko, a Canon camera and quite a few other random things, they are just for friends and family and aren't that great to be honest! They taste good though so that's really all that matters to me! 😂

Those sound amaaaazing! Surprised 

If you have some photos, I'd love to see later!

Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

signature

Message 760 of 3,265