Did you mean: 

Virtual Interview 20/11/13 – My O2

KimberleyH
Level 4: Observant
  • 57 Posts
  • 32 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

Hey Guys,

We’re having another Virtual Interview session on the community, this time it’s for the My O2 app.

There have been plenty of questions we’ve seen in the past about My O2 and you’ve helped members with their issues in the way you normally do!

Now it’s your turn to get your questions in about My O2 and the My O2 app to Leanne Gethin from Digital Self Service at O2. Leanne really wants to hear your questions and ideas, maybe they’ll match up with what’s coming in the future…

This is your chance to ask any question about My O2 in terms of user experience, features, functionality and compatibility, truly everything about the service.

The session will be longer than our last Virtual Interview, it will now be 90 minutes and can be extended if we need to, as we’d like to answer all of your questions!

We’ll be holding the session on the 20th of November at 12:30pm. If you’re new to the O2 Community and want to take part, check out this starter guide: http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Welcome-News/What-s-the-O2-community-and-how-to-get-started/td-p/426482

To get your MyO2 questions answered, simply post them on this thread. Leanne from MyO2 will log in on Wednesday and answer any that you have added.

Thanks

Kim

Message 1 of 42
41 REPLIES 41

Frogger
Level 3: Thinker
  • 45 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
How do we take part, that links give no instruction on how to join !!
Message 11 of 42

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Hi Frogger,

In this Virtual interview session, you simply need to post on this thread (as you have) and members of the MyO2 team will come on and answer questions on Wednesday.

Hope that makes sense!
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 12 of 42

Anonymous
Not applicable
I love the iPhone version of the app, gives me a heads up quickly and easily on my phone. I do however feel (like other pay and go customers) that the information it provides is limited in comparison to that of contract customers+when will we get an IOS7 look and feel too-It looks rather old in comparison to other refreshed apps?
Message 13 of 42

Anonymous
Not applicable

Why cant you log in on the app without having to choose what connection you want to set up? Every time I try to use the app, it asks me to try again using my data connection and to turn off WiFi, that just doesn't make sense as other apps seem to cope with either, even if they are both on or not. The login multiple times is another thing I don't see why is necessary too.

Message 14 of 42

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions
The app should work irrespective of wifi or data connection. What you describe relates to the old My O2 web page? You set up a pin number for the app?
Message 15 of 42

Anonymous
Not applicable

Rather than work on the app can you work on the underlying data that it receives. The MyO2 data is wrong and has been since your recent mid contract price increases. 

Message 16 of 42

Anonymous
Not applicable
I use a Lumia 925 so i think its the windows OS that o2 don't care about. But saying that, i do know what i am talking about and it is the app not the website.
Message 17 of 42

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Some great questions and observations here guys.

There's still time to get any last questions in so get involved slight_smile

Leanne will be on shortly!
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 18 of 42

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello everyone,

I am Leanne - MyO2’s business owner.

It feels great to be a here with you guys today, especially since I've been involved with the community since 2007. I find this place extremely useful for our customers as it’s a fantastic way for everyone to share ideas and help each other.

You guys have posted some great questions and suggestions on this thread around MyO2 and I look forward to answering them in the next 90 mins. 

Thanks, Leanne
Message 19 of 42

Anonymous
Not applicable

@adamtemp64 wrote:

Just one question

When will us business customers get a similar product as the flash based website we have is no good on an ios device?

http://www.o2.co.uk/business/myo2business

Hi Adam,

Thanks for the first question, we are very aware that our MyO2 prop for business isn't at the same level as it is for consumer. Having said that, we are scoping out what this should be like in future for our business customers.

I know you've asked this question on many occasions in the past on the community as well as other social media channels. I appreciate your patience and will share more details as soon as I have something more concrete from my team. In the meantime if you’ve got any quick wins that we can consider on the MyO2 business portal, please drop in your suggestions.

Message 20 of 42