Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Esim with Samsung watch

F740
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I recently have without a doubt the worst experience of my entire life!!

I recently upgraded my galaxy watch to the new ultra but see trying to explain to 02 that a virtual esime dose not work with Samsung and that you need too either a manually input a activation code or scan a physical bar code using the galaxy wareable app to activate a mobile plan is beyond belief as any one else having this issue? The download esim only works for apple but they won't listen it's appalling if any one knows another way let me know bare in mind I very been using Samsung for almost 20yrs now HELP!!!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 148933 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28446 Solutions

@F740 

See guide Guide: Connecting your Samsung Smartwatch 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 4

DJVC0034
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I am having the same problem. I had to make an official complaint in the end and have heard nothing for weeks. I will be contacting Ofcom soon and then perhaps the county court for the money I am paying for a data plan I can not use. 

Message 3 of 4

Oxonian
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 9031 Posts
  • 205 Topics
  • 26 Solutions

It is waste of time @DJVC0034 contacting OFCOM as they do not deal with complaints from individuals. If you have submitted a formal complaint, your recourse after eight weeks have elapsed is via the Ombudsman :-

o2.co.uk/documents/456036/4246828/Customer+Complaints+code+250523.pdf

https://www.o2.co.uk/documents/456036/4246828/Customer+Complaints+code+250523.pdf

In particular :-

What happens next?
If you’re not happy after we’ve responded to your complaint, or if your complaint isn’t resolved after eight weeks, you may wish to refer your complaint to an Ombudsman. The Ombudsman is a free service, which will independently review your complaint. They investigate complaints fairly by listening to both sides of the story and looking at the facts. Their decision is binding on O2, but not on you as a customer.

Trying to pursue O2 in the county court might be a stressful and expensive exercise and it might be futile in the end.

Have you worked through the guide that @MI5 has referenced above ?   

Message 4 of 4