Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The next Galaxy - Wed 29th March

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

As many of you know, Samsung will be holding one of their 'Unpacked' events today, 29th March where they will unveil the next Galaxy. But what will it be? What will we see? Check out some rumours we've seen from other tech sites here.

What we can tell you is that we'll be in attendance at the event to find out everything we can about it. We'll be posting live updates from the O2 Twitter and O2UK Snapchat accounts which is where you'll get first looks at official new features or specs. We'll also keep you all updated here on the O2 Community as and when we know more.

So, what do you think will be unveilved? Any interesting specs or features you're expecting or hoping to see? Let us know if there's anything particular about the device you want to know about and we'll do our best to find out for you.

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
Well @Anonymous-02 not only tempted but pre-ordered the S8+ in orchid grey this morning.....😀

I am a very happy lady - at long last a new phone. My Note 4 has been a wonderful phone but after 2+ years it is very very tired. I was hoping the S8/S8+ was going to be the answer to my prayers. And it is. Now can't wait for it to arrive. 🤗
Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 11 of 14

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Awesome @Glory1! You will have to let us know what you think of the phone once it arrives! It might help me decide slight_smile

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 12 of 14

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
No problem @Martin-O2. As it has been a long time since I had a new phone you will have a problem getting me to shut up about it.

Told my friends I had pre-ordered the new S8+ and a couple said they were moving leaving no forwarding address.....😂

So be warned!
Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 13 of 14

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

@Glory1 wrote:
No problem @Martin-O2. As it has been a long time since I had a new phone you will have a problem getting me to shut up about it.

Told my friends I had pre-ordered the new S8+ and a couple said they were moving leaving no forwarding address.....😂

So be warned!

Haha don't worry you're in good company here if you like to talk about phones Smiley Very Happy

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 14 of 14