cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy S23 Range. Pre-order now!

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

All new from the Samsung Galaxy Series: The S23, S23+ and S23 Ultra are now available to pre-order on O2

• Customers can now pre-order the latest devices in the flagship series: The Samsung Galaxy S23, S23+ and S23 Ultra via O2
  • Those who pre-order before 17 February 2023 can save big and enjoy a free storage upgrade
  • O2 is offering a three months’ saving on airtime when customers purchase any of the new S23 devices before 22 March 2023
  • Up to £150 available when customers trade in any device and pre-order the new S23, S23+ and S23 Ultra with O2’s Enhanced Recycle offering

Fn5tDK0acAIhxkc.jpg

The latest members of the Samsung Galaxy S family are now available to pre-order on O2 Custom and Plus Plans, offering customers complete flexibility and control.  Those looking to get their hands on a new device can pre-order the epic Samsung Galaxy S23, S23+ or the S23 Ultra, and will benefit from inclusive EU roaming and access to Priority from O2.

With O2, cost-conscious customers can get the new S23 from just £22.75 a month for the first three months, then £49.74 thereafter when they purchase the device before the 22 March 2023.

O2 is also offering the Samsung Galaxy S23 128GB from £40.75* per month for 2GB data and just £30 upfront, and the S23+ 256GB from £46.31* per month for 2GB and £30 upfront. Those looking for the ultimate S23 device can get the S23 Ultra 256GB starting from £51.87* per month for 2GB and £30 upfront.

From now until 17 February 2023, customers who pre-order from the S23 range can enjoy a free storage upgrade, giving them more for their money. Customers who pre-order the Samsung Galaxy S23 256GB, for example, can benefit from the higher storage option for no extra cost.

Customers can save further by trading in any old device, and can enjoy a guaranteed £100 when pre-ordering the S23 or S23+ or £150 if they opt for the S23 Ultra, thanks to O2’s Enhanced Recycle Scheme.

Available in an array of vibrant colours, the S23 series comes in Phantom Black, Green, Lavender and Cream. All three devices also come equipped with a Full HD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X display with Adaptive Vision Booster technology meaning customers can watch shows on a sunny day or even at night with no issues. The devices are also protected by Corning® Gorilla® Glass Victus® 2 and an Armour Aluminium frame making the S23 range the most durable to date.

The S23 series boast Samsung’s next generation camera system to help customers capture the sharpest shots yet. The Samsung Galaxy S23 and S23+ features 50MP resolution and the S23 Ultra camera showcases 200MP, plus all devices include Optical and Space Zoom, AI-powered Nightography, digital image stabilisation and enhanced noise control allowing anyone to capture incredible content no matter the environment or time of day.

Powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon® 8 Gen 2 Processor the S23 series is packed with the power required to handle streaming, gaming, scrolling and more. Coupled with a superfast charging and long-lasting battery, users can also say goodbye to charge anxiety.

O2’s Custom Plans allow customers to get any device they have their heart set on at a more affordable rate, with the ability to choose how much they want to pay upfront, the length of their Device Plan, selecting anywhere between three and 36 months (in one-month increments), as well as having the option to flex their data allowance up or down every month to suit their needs from a family of tariffs.

New and existing O2 customers can switch their phone for a new one whenever it suits them with O2 Switch Up. Automatically included with Plus Plans at no extra cost, or available as a Bolt On to new Custom Plans for just £3.99 a month, customers can switch their phone whenever it suits them, with no need to wait for their contract to end and no need to pay off their existing plan, allowing customers complete freedom to keep up with the latest devices.

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

Emz891
Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi there

Is the extra trade in value available in store please? I have pre ordered the 23 ultra which I should collect tomorrow as well as trade in my old phone. The store staff didn't mention the extra £150 though. Can you advise 

Message 2 of 10

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10182 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3012 Solutions

@Emz891 

Think its an online only offer, but best to ask the guys in store..  As they will be able to advise when you pick up the phone..

The terms aren't clear either.

Extra £150: Get an extra £150 when you pre-order the Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra directly from O2 on an: (i) O2 Refresh tariff; or (ii) on a Small Business tariff between 01.02.23 and 22.03.23 and (2) complete the order process to trade in your device with O2 Recycle between 17.02.23 and 29.03.23 which has a value over £0 on O2 Recycle; and (3) complete your trade in by returning your device to O2 Recycle so it is received by 11.04.23. Extra £150 may be paid separately to standard O2 Recycle payment.

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 3 of 10

Emz891
  • 10 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I went in store and they did apply the extra £150. Yay meant I could upgrade a year early for free as used my old phone as a trade in slight_smile

Message 4 of 10

Jwool89
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

How do I get my order number activated as a recycle promo code? Still struggling with it throwing an error on entry.

Message 5 of 10

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10182 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3012 Solutions

@Jwool89 

Best to give it a day or so , and then re-try , also make sure you are using the MS- xxx in full

If still not working then you will need to speak to o2: if you send them a message on Facebook (https://o2uk.co/O2CFB) , Twitter (https://o2uk.co/O2CTW) or Instagram (https://o2uk.co/O2CIG), or you can call 202 from your o2 phone

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 6 of 10

Trevos
Level 5: Ponderer
  • 422 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Here´s a question, I´m on sim only and eligible for an upgrade. 
If i upgrade to a handset will the RPI price change still apply this year? 
Only ask as i read ID Mobile will not apply their price increase in April this year if you take out a new contact or upgrade after 1st Feb this year.  

S21 (o2); Lenovo Yoga Chromebook C630 15.6 Inch UHD ( Intel Core i7-8550U, 16GB RAM, 128GB SSD ); Fire HD 10 Plus tablet; Gigaclear 500mbps
Message 7 of 10

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144410 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions

@Trevos 

Yes it will still increase unless you wait until March 26th to upgrade.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 8 of 10

Trevos
Level 5: Ponderer
  • 422 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Brilliant, thank you - I can wait, will just stop looking - any deals between now and then won´t be as good as they seem. 

S21 (o2); Lenovo Yoga Chromebook C630 15.6 Inch UHD ( Intel Core i7-8550U, 16GB RAM, 128GB SSD ); Fire HD 10 Plus tablet; Gigaclear 500mbps
Message 9 of 10

Derek_Diamond
  • 11 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Sorry wrong post

Message 10 of 10