Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Welcome & News

Topics: 113

Re: Oops - Free screen replacement from O2

@jonsie wrote:

@Beenherebefore wrote:
I was always told that there's no such thing as a free lunch.

I've no doubt it's been factored into the monthly cost. 

And the specific costs for all the street advertising hoardings no doubt Whistle

"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Anonymous

do you also get this if your on a business tarrif?? 

Topics: 521

Some questions answered here http://www.techradar.com/news/o2-will-now-fix-your-broken-screen-for-free-with-some-two-year-contrac... but I can't find any T&C's @Chris_K ?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)

Of course, the T&Cs will stipulate that O2's repair contractor must make the repair.........and they will always find something else faulty which must be repaired before the screen is replaced Feedback

Topics: 531

Anonymous

so basicly o2 are stating that this is only for those that are paying £70 per month line rental... so its not really a deal to ALL new o2 customers lol... why not reduce prices and bring them in line with other network operators for what you get!!!! 

@jonsie wrote:

Cynical 😂

Probably not Smiley Wink ...........just can't imagine O2 allowing a "free" repair to be made by the phone's manufacturer.

Topics: 531

I'm sure you're right, they would want it to be kept 'in house' to control costs and yes, everyone knows about the infamous Anovo added extras

Level 1: Joiner

hi. how do you know if you qualify for this? i upgraded from an s6 to an s8 the end of aug and ive dropped my phone and broken the screen and lcd. do i qualify.? 

Topics: 521

@paulad1553 wrote:

hi. how do you know if you qualify for this? i upgraded from an s6 to an s8 the end of aug and ive dropped my phone and broken the screen and lcd. do i qualify.? 

You'll have to call O2 and see if it's part of your contract.

202 if you still can or landline number here http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)