Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 - Refer a Friend

KimberleyH
Level 4: Observant
  • 57 Posts
  • 32 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

Fancy sorting your friends and family out with a shiny new phone and getting some rewards for the both of you, at the same time? With our new Refer a Friend scheme, you can do just that.

If you see a phone you like, tell your fried about it and if they set up a Pay Monthly contract with us you’ll both get either a £20 M&S or £20 Amazon gift voucher. It’s a simple as that!

For full details on how it works, visit: https://www.refero2.co.uk/mobile/.

What do you think of this scheme? How will you spend your vouchers? We'd like to hear from you.

Thanks

Kim

Message 1 of 40
39 REPLIES 39

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

Perhaps if you private message Toby who is O2 site staff here http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/60444 or @Anonymous

Or complete the complaints form here http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain/complain
Message 31 of 40

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Vouchers can be sent out anytime UP to 3 months. Obviously O2 will make sure that accounts are up and running as accounts can be cancelled during the first 14 days. All the terms and conditions are here :

http://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/rewards/refer-a-friend-terms-and-conditions

1. You reward will be an e-voucher, which will also be sent to you via email.
  2. The reward will be sent to both parties within 3 months from your referred friend's connection.
Message 32 of 40

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Anonymous it would be best to stick to one thread when requesting assistance.
Message 33 of 40

L_W_Ward
Level 12: Nimble
  • 625 Posts
  • 42 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

After about 5 months I received an email today:

"Dear Customer

Thanks for getting in touch. 

We’re sorry you’ve not yet received your voucher(s) for referring a friend. We’ve had a problem that we’re working hard to fix. Please be assured that your vouchers will be with you in the next 28 days. 

Thanks very much for your patience.

Best wishes,

The O2 UK Refer a Friend team

To respond to this query, please use the button below to provide us with an update"

iPhone 13 Pro Max 25gBG,
iPad 9th Gen,
Apple Watch Ultra,
,Airpod Pro,
Apple TV 4K,
Apple TV HD,
HomePods,
Message 34 of 40

Anonymous
Not applicable
5 months later.

Well better late than never I suppose - if they do come through within 28 days !
Message 35 of 40

jonsie
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@L_W_Ward wrote:

We’re sorry you’ve not yet received your voucher(s) for referring a friend. We’ve had a problem that we’re working hard to fix. 

That's quite some problem if they have taken 5 months plus another 28 days to fix....

Message 36 of 40

MI5
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Is there 2 threads saying the same?
I'm sure I've just read this?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 37 of 40

L_W_Ward
Level 12: Nimble
  • 625 Posts
  • 42 Topics
  • 3 Solutions
There is. I originally put it on another thread started by someone else, then copied it into this one as we were signposted. Thought it could help everyone.
iPhone 13 Pro Max 25gBG,
iPad 9th Gen,
Apple Watch Ultra,
,Airpod Pro,
Apple TV 4K,
Apple TV HD,
HomePods,
Message 38 of 40

MI5
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
ah ok.... thought I was dreaming wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 39 of 40

Anonymous
Not applicable
Anyone received their voucher yet? it's passed 30 days since they validated the sale. O2 Chat been saying they will escalate the inquiry to the team a couple of times now and I heard nothing. Now I have to wait an additional 2 working days 😕
Message 40 of 40