Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 - Refer a Friend

KimberleyH
Level 4: Observant
  • 57 Posts
  • 32 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

Fancy sorting your friends and family out with a shiny new phone and getting some rewards for the both of you, at the same time? With our new Refer a Friend scheme, you can do just that.

If you see a phone you like, tell your fried about it and if they set up a Pay Monthly contract with us you’ll both get either a £20 M&S or £20 Amazon gift voucher. It’s a simple as that!

For full details on how it works, visit: https://www.refero2.co.uk/mobile/.

What do you think of this scheme? How will you spend your vouchers? We'd like to hear from you.

Thanks

Kim

Message 1 of 40
39 REPLIES 39

davethorp
Level 21: Regular
  • 1035 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 38 Solutions

Not a bad idea and I'm sure you will get a few takers. However more savvy people will sign up through the likes of quidco and topcashback for larger rewards

Message 2 of 40

Anonymous
Not applicable
Good if you know someone who is getting one anyway but I wouldn't have thought people would be swayed by a £20 voucher
Message 3 of 40

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi KimberleyH,

The scheme has great potential.

However similar schemes run by pay per view companies ,for example, have come under fire for not getting the said vouchers to those entitled to them, which can become the wrong kind of focal point. 

Something that has to be got right first time.

Message 4 of 40

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Good if you know someone who is getting one anyway but I wouldn't have thought people would be swayed by a £20 voucher

^^^ This ^^^

Message 5 of 40

KimberleyH
  • 57 Posts
  • 32 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

Thanks for the comments guys!

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi KimberleyH,

However similar schemes run by pay per view companies ,for example, have come under fire for not getting the said vouchers to those entitled to them, which can become the wrong kind of focal point. 

Hi bandofbrothers, I can't comment on pay per view companies or others like quidco however can assure you that our referral scheme wouldn't disappoint you if the criteria is met properly. 

Thanks

Kim

Message 6 of 40

Anonymous
Not applicable

@KimberleyH wrote:

Thanks for the comments guys!

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi KimberleyH,

Hi bandofbrothers, I can't comment on pay per view companies or others like quidco however can assure you that our referral scheme wouldn't disappoint you if the criteria is met properly. 

Thanks

Kim

Hi Kim,

Thats good to hear.

Message 7 of 40

Anonymous
Not applicable

Has anyone ever got paid for Refer a friend?
How do we claim this reward?
I have bought contract through this referal but Customer service at O2 will not confirm that the order is eligible and how to claim this reward

Message 8 of 40

Anonymous
Not applicable
Have you spoken to them via Live Chat.

If so I'd suggest ringing them from your mobile on 202.
Message 9 of 40

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am an existing customer and my husband has just placed an order online.  The referring friends option only came on at the end, so does that no mean we've missed out on this offer?  Seems really unfair if so.

Thanks.

Message 10 of 40