Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 - Refer a Friend

KimberleyH
Level 4: Observant
  • 57 Posts
  • 32 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

Fancy sorting your friends and family out with a shiny new phone and getting some rewards for the both of you, at the same time? With our new Refer a Friend scheme, you can do just that.

If you see a phone you like, tell your fried about it and if they set up a Pay Monthly contract with us you’ll both get either a £20 M&S or £20 Amazon gift voucher. It’s a simple as that!

For full details on how it works, visit: https://www.refero2.co.uk/mobile/.

What do you think of this scheme? How will you spend your vouchers? We'd like to hear from you.

Thanks

Kim

Message 1 of 40
39 REPLIES 39

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
I suggest you give CS a call to check.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 11 of 40

Anonymous
Not applicable
I got up to 30% off my monthly tariff.
Message 12 of 40

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have gone through all the steps that was required and have had my contract for some time but still no voucher. I have contacted customer service and they have no idea of this promotion. Sent a couple email to customer support from the actual o2refer a friend page but never recieve any reply even though it states I would within 5 days. Not happy:smileysad:

Message 14 of 40

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

Perhaps use this form http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain/complain to gain some resolution.

Let us know how you get on.
Message 15 of 40

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi,

I've already tried contacting through 202 and they are not even aware of it. I had to actually tell them the website several times since she didn't believe me...she thought I must have bought something from a 3rd party. Then when she went on the site all she did was read out the terms & conditions and told me to go to the nearest o2 shop. I don't really want to make a complaint about it tbh...just would like the vouchers.
Message 16 of 40

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

Were the terms followed precisely regarding clicking links in the referral email?
http://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/rewards/refer-a-friend-terms-and-conditions

Perhaps @Toby can assist further ?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 17 of 40

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sceme is a load of bull. I took out a contract for my daughter using the refer a freind scheme after being told by chat adviser that I would recieve vouchers after one month. They now say that I was told wrong and it's tough, I spoke to someone on chat last week, who promised me vouchers within a week, they are now admitting I was lied to, but refuse to do anything about it.

Message 18 of 40

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi @Anonymous

I would circumvent Live Chat for this and speak to Cs on 202.

If you have followed all the T&C and your entitled to this then escalate by http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain/complain

Message 19 of 40

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
The scheme is still valid so I don't understand why you are been refused - did they offer any reasons why?

Currently using:
Message 20 of 40