Did you mean: 

Net Aware Relaunch

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey Everyone, 

O2 and the NSPCC have re-launched the Net Aware website! Net Aware is a place that provides you with guides, tips and information on how to keep your children safe online. 

Screen Shot 2019-09-05 at 15.39.14.png

You can get a variety of tips and advice on keeping children safe online on the Net Aware site including reviews of social media sites, the latest news on net safety, up to date tips and advice on staying safe online and help from O2 Gurus, even if you're not an O2 customer!

You can find out what's included in the re-launch of Net Aware here. We'd love to hear your feedback on the revamped site and please feel free to share any tips or strategies you have for keeping children safe online below. 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122362 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

I think it looks excellent @Martin-O2 

It was good before but now seems much improved. I like the FAQ's section

It's also great that they are constantly checking new online games. I hadn't heard of the last 3 mentioned.

Well done and keep up the good work.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92917 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

I think it should be the home page of the default web browser. Anything to help people to be aware when going online is to be applauded and this site now looks fresh and neat.

With gaming being a big part of peoples lives nowadays, it's good to know that games are regularly monitored. The tips and advice to parents is also very useful to help educate our kids.

Message 3 of 4

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Thanks for the feedback guys! I agree the site looks great and has some extremely useful information on there. Feel free to share the link if any child protection queries come up. 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 4 of 4