cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introduce yourself

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all,

First of all, welcome to the community! If you want to get help, please post a new thread in the devices or products & services forums. However, if you would like to introduce yourself, this thread is the perfect place for it. I'll kick it off, just to get the ball rolling. 

So as you can see, my name is Leonard and I've joined the O2 team in June to take care of the community. I'd love to hear a bit more about you, so please let us know who you are slight_smile

If you have any questions about the forum, suggestions or just want to have chat, please don't hesitate to give me a shout. 

Hope to speak soon!

Leonard

Message 1 of 970
969 REPLIES 969

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
hey i topped up online but entered one of my mobile number digits wrong,and it said payment to that number was successful, can i get my money back?

Hi baker,

Welcome to the forums. The best thing to do is to start a thread in the Pay Monthly and Pay & Go section to ask your question.

Good luck!

Leonard

Message 31 of 970

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm Amanda, and love gadgets, Been an O2 customer for that many years I can't remember, going back to BT Cellnet days 🙂 Contract user with 2 subscriptions, one for a Nokia N900 on simplicity sim and Nokia N8 contract due to end September. Unhappy bunny seeing many posts that the new Nokia 808 Pureview might not be available ANYWHERE. My mates with Orange and they aren't going to stock it, Carphone Warehouse and vodafone say the same - I really really want that phone.
Message 32 of 970

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi All,
My name is Cherry2k and I have left a message concerning my new Galaxy SIII on message board, hope someone can help me out! thanks
Message 33 of 970

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Welcome to the forum Cherry. If you have any problems at all, you will probably find the answer on here.:smileyhappy:

Message 34 of 970

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello I am lynn a newcomer. I have many problems with my phone lately so thought this would be a good place to start. I posted my first question this morning and got my answer this afternoon! Problem solved so very happy bunny again. I will be using this again. Don't really know what I'm doing at the moment so just having a look around slight_smile
Message 35 of 970

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Nice to see you in the forum Lynn, glad jonsie was able to help you, take a look here and join in the chat if you want:

http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Off-topic/bd-p/50

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 36 of 970

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi nanamo here I have samsung galaxy s2 when I receive photo texts I can't open them just says downloading can anyone help a granny sort it out
Message 37 of 970

Anonymous
Not applicable

After waiting over a year for O2 to get their act together and bring out an answer to Vodafones "sure signal" (price £50.00)... http://shop.vodafone.co.uk/shop/mobile-accessories/vodafone-sure-signal . That use the home internet to ensure good signal at home.... They eventually launch "boostbox" and want to charge for £150.00?! Way too late...way too expensive. I'm incredibly angry. Grrrr

Message 38 of 970

Anonymous
Not applicable
hi my name is michael im waiting for a copy of my phone bill for this month july 2012 could u check on ur system that it has been sent out and when will i get it please
Message 39 of 970

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
hi my name is michael im waiting for a copy of my phone bill for this month july 2012 could u check on ur system that it has been sent out and when will i get it please

Have you looked in MyO2, it should be there?

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 40 of 970