cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introduce yourself

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all,

First of all, welcome to the community! If you want to get help, please post a new thread in the devices or products & services forums. However, if you would like to introduce yourself, this thread is the perfect place for it. I'll kick it off, just to get the ball rolling. 

So as you can see, my name is Leonard and I've joined the O2 team in June to take care of the community. I'd love to hear a bit more about you, so please let us know who you are slight_smile

If you have any questions about the forum, suggestions or just want to have chat, please don't hesitate to give me a shout. 

Hope to speak soon!

Leonard

Message 1 of 970
969 REPLIES 969

Anonymous
Not applicable

@perksie wrote:

Take a look at the Off Topic section while your here.

Are you trying to frighten new members away ?

Message 21 of 970

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@O2MACH2 wrote:
Are you trying to frighten new members away ?

Well at least they should know what they're in for!

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 22 of 970

Anonymous
Not applicable
i have been trying to sort out a problem since the 27th of june i have never in my life been dealt with so badley remind me never to recomend 02
Message 23 of 970

Anonymous
Not applicable
Try posting in discussion & feedback section & explain what the problem is
Message 24 of 970

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi everyone I'm Alison, I've just bought the home broadband all rounder which after a week and a new router finally got the wireless to work. I've also recently bought myself a Samsung Galaxy Ace on O2 as a present to myself and it's brilliant!
Message 25 of 970

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Hi everyone I'm Alison, I've just bought the home broadband all rounder which after a week and a new router finally got the wireless to work. I've also recently bought myself a Samsung Galaxy Ace on O2 as a present to myself and it's brilliant!

Hi Alison, presents to yourself are the best! slight_smile

Glad you're now sorted out.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 26 of 970

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Great to hear that! I always find it very hard to figure out all the settings with a new phone. How's that going for you?

Message 27 of 970

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi. I'm tigger9 and just joined the forum. Want to ask a question but new to all this and not sure how to post a question in order to get help. I've been an O2 customer for over 12 years now and never usually had any problem with them, but on my latest bill there is a charge for accessing wap O2 but the time and date that is on the bill is when I was actually in work, at my desk working and we are not allowed our mobile phones on show. So how has this happened?
Message 28 of 970

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

It's possible that there is something running in the background on your phone and updating.

To get more response you would be better asking your query in the relevant section, be it Apple, Samsung or other. Just click on the new post option on the top left hand side of the relevant section.

...and welcome to:smileyhappy: the forum tigger9

Message 29 of 970

Anonymous
Not applicable
hey i topped up online but entered one of my mobile number digits wrong,and it said payment to that number was successful, can i get my money back?
Message 30 of 970