cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introduce yourself

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all,

First of all, welcome to the community! If you want to get help, please post a new thread in the devices or products & services forums. However, if you would like to introduce yourself, this thread is the perfect place for it. I'll kick it off, just to get the ball rolling. 

So as you can see, my name is Leonard and I've joined the O2 team in June to take care of the community. I'd love to hear a bit more about you, so please let us know who you are slight_smile

If you have any questions about the forum, suggestions or just want to have chat, please don't hesitate to give me a shout. 

Hope to speak soon!

Leonard

Message 1 of 970
969 REPLIES 969

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just saying welcome here as well, scrapdragon. Good to have you around! slight_smile
Message 121 of 970

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks Leonard, it#s nice to feel welcome!
Message 122 of 970

Anonymous
Not applicable
Have I'm not sure if posted in this thread? Anyway I'm Darren, male s/w uk I been a bt cellnet/genie & O2 customer for past 10 year an like to help where I can.
Message 123 of 970

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93267 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions
Message 124 of 970

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Have I'm not sure if posted in this thread? Anyway I'm Darren, male s/w uk I been a bt cellnet/genie & O2 customer for past 10 year an like to help where I can.

Great stuff, Darren. Welcome again wink

Message 125 of 970

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi I am Janetteloiseau and have been using o2 for some time. I have been writing on forums for about nine years but my first time on a forum such as this...
Message 126 of 970

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93267 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thankyou...must say I did laugh at your joke about AA!Smiley Very Happy

Message 128 of 970

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just wanted to say welcome here as well janetteloiseau! Good to have you around wink
Message 129 of 970

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Janetteloiseau
Welcome aboard, I am new here too! Good to have you here
Message 130 of 970