cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introduce yourself

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all,

First of all, welcome to the community! If you want to get help, please post a new thread in the devices or products & services forums. However, if you would like to introduce yourself, this thread is the perfect place for it. I'll kick it off, just to get the ball rolling. 

So as you can see, my name is Leonard and I've joined the O2 team in June to take care of the community. I'd love to hear a bit more about you, so please let us know who you are slight_smile

If you have any questions about the forum, suggestions or just want to have chat, please don't hesitate to give me a shout. 

Hope to speak soon!

Leonard

Message 1 of 970
969 REPLIES 969

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi guys, welcome to the community and great to get your feedback.
@James: Have you given it another try?
@Paul: That's really nice to hear! Does your wife feel the same? slight_smile
Message 111 of 970

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Leonard

Yes my wife feels the same. We were recommended to join O2 by my broither in law so It's getting to be a bit of a family affair. Smiley Very Happy

Message 112 of 970

Anonymous
Not applicable
Haha, good stuff! Wouldn't want it to cause any family fights grin
Message 113 of 970

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

Iam Lizzy from Northern Ireland I have been an O2 customer for a long time but was unaware of this community site.

Message 114 of 970

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi

Iam Lizzy from Northern Ireland I have been an O2 customer for a long time but was unaware of this community site.

Hi Lizzy, good to see you here. slight_smile

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 115 of 970

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi

Great to have you here, Lizzy. Let me know if you need some help, finding your way around the forum slight_smile

Message 116 of 970

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi I am looking for help with my HTC desire, a family memeber got  a new phone yesterday and i sent a text to him this morning and he replied.  Unfortunatly at the latest count I have received the same message 200+ times, I have had to turn off my phone.  He took his phone back to the shop and they have advised it is okay, it must be my phone, any suggestions please

Message 117 of 970

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi.  My name is Linda and have just found this forum and was l glad l did.  They have solved a huge problem of mine with Premium Services charges in no time at all.

I am a 'mature' but very young-at-heart lady.  I like all sorts of activities like making things like jewellery, decorating and DIY and dancing - plus of course the computer.

All of you who seem to have a big problem with reception on your iphones should come and live near me in North Wales.  When l moved here l tried just about all the networks and found that 02 was the only one which gave me great reception.  The others were rubbish.  It's great living here so think about it.  Long live the forum.  All the best. 

Message 118 of 970

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93262 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

Welcome to the forum Linda. I have been following the problem you had and hopefully it's now sorted for you.

Message 119 of 970

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi My name is B,, or scrapdragon on here. I am new to this forum.

I'm married, no kids, 3 cats, and love my new windows smartphone. I love my PC and use it to scrapbook digitally, as well as design digital scrapbook kits. Also love reading, art and movies. nice to 'meet' you all!

Message 120 of 970