Did you mean: 

Introduce yourself on the O2 Community!

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi all,

I'd like to welcome one and all to the O2 Community! Its a great place to get advice, post your feedback and talk about your ideas for the network. If you have a question that you need some advice on, head over to the devices section or the other products and services section. You can also get rewarded for helping others as well chat about anything you like in the off-topic section.

I'm Toby, the community coordinator of the forum. I also work with Marjo who is the head of community and Marina who is also a community coordinator like me. I've been working on the community since August 2012. It's been great so far and I look forward to hearing from many more of you slight_smile

If you have any questions about the forum, suggestions or just want to have chat, please don't hesitate to give me a shout. 

Hope to speak soon!

Toby

- This is a brand new 'Introduce yourself' thread, but you can find the old one HERE

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 1 of 758
757 REPLIES 757

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143191 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27460 Solutions

@Toby wrote:
MI5 is right wink

LOL

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 11 of 758

gemz4the1
Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 2478 Posts
  • 261 Topics
  • 33 Solutions
Hello to you all.

@MI5 the grumpy dwarf is the one that nobody likes - I'm sure you're not grumpy this time of year 🙂
Message 12 of 758

MI5
  • 143191 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27460 Solutions

Less of the "Dwarf" please tongue

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 13 of 758

jonsie
  • 92812 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6909 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Morning everyone

I am piperdog123 aka Nick. An o2 customer for about 6 months. Learning and finding my way round here. Don't always get it right but I do my best.

Have found o2 to be responsive once you get the right person and find the community useful, helpful and sometimes entertaining.

Message 15 of 758

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Hi Nick, good to see you making yourself at home here. slight_smile

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 16 of 758

gemz4the1
Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 2478 Posts
  • 261 Topics
  • 33 Solutions

Hello Nick,

I hope you are liking the community pages and you have found help/given help to others.

Welcome

Message 17 of 758

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Gemma

Nice to hear from you. Thank you.

Yes, to answer all your questions although like all newbies I am learning as I go. I have found adriennadavey & MI5 particularly helpful along with Perksie who initially thought I might have been a bit of a trouble maker given my first couple of posts but I think that view has also changed. Like you I am here to learn / understand and where I feel I can, to offer help.

I would say though that adriennadavey, MI5, Perksie, BandofBrothers & Jonsie (I hope I havent missed any of the regulars out) are brilliant for so many o2 customers having issues.

How are you finding things on here?

Message 18 of 758

Anonymous
Not applicable

Welcome to the community Nick slight_smile

Glad to hear you find our solutions helpful.

And it's Adrianna not Adrienna LOL 

Message 19 of 758

Anonymous
Not applicable

LOL and I cant even blame predictive text for that one!!!!

Message 20 of 758