Did you mean: 

Introduce yourself on the O2 Community!

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi all,

I'd like to welcome one and all to the O2 Community! Its a great place to get advice, post your feedback and talk about your ideas for the network. If you have a question that you need some advice on, head over to the devices section or the other products and services section. You can also get rewarded for helping others as well chat about anything you like in the off-topic section.

I'm Toby, the community coordinator of the forum. I also work with Marjo who is the head of community and Marina who is also a community coordinator like me. I've been working on the community since August 2012. It's been great so far and I look forward to hearing from many more of you slight_smile

If you have any questions about the forum, suggestions or just want to have chat, please don't hesitate to give me a shout. 

Hope to speak soon!

Toby

- This is a brand new 'Introduce yourself' thread, but you can find the old one HERE

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 1 of 758
757 REPLIES 757

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

LOL and I cant even blame predictive text for that one!!!!

Haha, no worries wink

Message 21 of 758

gemz4the1
Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 2478 Posts
  • 261 Topics
  • 33 Solutions
Hi Nick,

I agree with your list of users - they are the people that I feel are the most helpful for the issues that I have.

I was very wary at first about what to post and how to word it but I feel more at ease now. I always search the forums before I make a post to see if it is an issue that has already been resolved.

I find that everyone is friendly and it is not formal so I feel at ease. I enjoy posting in the 'off-topic' as its good for general chats and getting to know users.

Hope you're enjoying your time on here slight_smile
Message 22 of 758

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hiya Gem

I was fairly glib with earlier posts and was (quite rightly) put in my place by Perksie on a couple of occasions.

Since then however bar a couple of things where with a bit of fore thinking I might have done things sightly differently it has gone well.

Yes I do enjoy reading some of the posts and do feel that a fair few of the issues raised are because people don't (or won't) follow the right processes.

Message 23 of 758

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143182 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27459 Solutions
It's good to see you're sticking around Nick.... You can pass on the benefit of your experience for dealing with issues slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 24 of 758

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi MI5

Thank you. Just because my issues were reasonably resolved....... For community to work you need to give as well as take. If people like you got your issues resolved then turned away from here it would have failed.

I Thank those that helped me and it is a two way thing. So I will do my best to help as well. And if I get things wrong? Well one I will learn and two someone will correct me! !!!
Message 25 of 758

jonsie
  • 92812 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6909 Solutions

Chris_K
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

My apologies for the delay MI5

I work alongside Brad and Kim who you'll have seen around these parts as well as a few others from the Social Media team. My contributions here on the community will largely be device related - I'm "that guy" - The guy that's always checking Engadget for the latest tech, the guy that regularly bricks his devices trying out the latest and greatest Android ROM's, the guy that could talk for days on end about his Note 3 he's currently caressing. No, not geeky at all! 😉

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 27 of 758

MI5
  • 143182 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27459 Solutions
Good to have another modder on board slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 28 of 758

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all,

I've been hanging around the community for a month or so, but just realised I've not said hello, so

Hello !

I'm David, aka Colonel_K.  I've been an O2 customer for a number of years now (anyone remember Cellnet?) and am currently using Windows Phone as my mobile.

Message 29 of 758

Anonymous
Not applicable
Welcome David good to have you on board yes remember cellnet well slight_smile
Message 30 of 758