Did you mean: 

HONOR View 20 Giveaway

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey everyone,

Some of you may have spotted our announcement in January that we were selling the HONOR View 20. Now that it’s been out for a few months, there’s some fantastic reviews out there. Here’s just a few review snippets from our very own customers, as left on our shop page.

• Love everything about it great phone and very fast
  • Very good battery life +very quick handset + camera a lot better than you expect for mid range handset
  • It's very responsive, fast to load and the camera is exceptional.
  • The phone has so many features. It is lighting fast and look so good!
  • This phone is definitely worth the money. The kirin 980 processor is great for all daily tasks especially as i am a heavy phone user. The phone battery lasts all day with no need to charge mid-day.

Sounds brilliant, right? Well, our friends at HONOR have one to give away to one lucky O2 Community member!

Picture of the HONOUR View 20

How do you enter?
It’s easy. The HONOR View 20 has an impressive 48MP camera, and is one of the most talked about features of the device. In honour (wink wink) of this, all you need to do to enter is post a photo below of the view from your favourite place, and tell us why. This could be a holiday you’ve been on, the view from your home/garden/conservatory, the view from a family members home, your work (though, we won’t believe you!), the view from the Eiffel Tower, or something else.

Competition info

Competition open to all members of the O2 Community. For an entry to be valid, it must contain a photo of what you consider to be your favourite place, and a brief explanation of why. Only one entry per account. Competition closes 5pm Sunday 12 May.

A winner will be chosen at random – we’ll tally up the number of entries at the end of the competition and use a random number generator to choose which one corresponds to that post. For example, if the generator gives us the number 9, we’ll choose the 9th valid entry as our winner. Usual O2 Social Competition T&C’s apply: o2.uk/terms

So, what are you waiting for? Show us a photo of your favourite view and why, and you could be our lucky winner!

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 98
97 REPLIES 97

liggerz87
Level 20: Radiant
  • 1279 Posts
  • 102 Topics
  • 15 Solutions
Thank you your all welcome to use the photo my mate loved the photo that much he'd used it as his what's app photo for like 5 years haha
Message 41 of 98

liggerz87
  • 1279 Posts
  • 102 Topics
  • 15 Solutions

IMG_20190505_052054.jpg

Message 42 of 98

liggerz87
  • 1279 Posts
  • 102 Topics
  • 15 Solutions

O2 kind of day also red haha blue and red blue and red haha

Message 43 of 98

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10776 Posts
  • 120 Topics
  • 348 Solutions

Now could THAT be the winner @liggerz87 

Coolcool

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 44 of 98

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 36112 Posts
  • 229 Topics
  • 1604 Solutions

@@

Odd, @liggerz87 @ I thought the same whilst sitting in Cologne Airport earlier... LOL

IMG_20190505_154828.jpg

Message 45 of 98

BOSSGOGG
Level 8: Talented
  • 384 Posts
  • 15 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Out on the family boat fishing with my son. Just off from our house on the Scottish East Coast. 

Having recently had my second transplant, I take nothing for granted. Simple things are truly the most rewarding. My favourite place. 20180830_1928**Personal info**_compress91.jpg

unnamed
Message 46 of 98

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10776 Posts
  • 120 Topics
  • 348 Solutions
The sky is fantastic very nice pic @BOSSGOGG

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 48 of 98

BOSSGOGG
Level 8: Talented
  • 384 Posts
  • 15 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
@jonsie
Yes. Note 9 on a cheap ebay special gimbal. SPen remote earning it's crust. I was lying on the wheelhouse roof - took more pictures than I caught fish 😁, was an amazing sky all evening.

@TallTrees
Thanks very much, appreciated.
unnamed
Message 49 of 98

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

@BOSSGOGG wrote:
@jonsie
Yes. Note 9 on a cheap ebay special gimbal. SPen remote earning it's crust. I was lying on the wheelhouse roof - took more pictures than I caught fish 😁, was an amazing sky all evening.

@TallTrees
Thanks very much, appreciated.

Superb photo @BOSSGOGG Hero

Message 50 of 98