Did you mean: 

HONOR View 20 Giveaway

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey everyone,

Some of you may have spotted our announcement in January that we were selling the HONOR View 20. Now that it’s been out for a few months, there’s some fantastic reviews out there. Here’s just a few review snippets from our very own customers, as left on our shop page.

• Love everything about it great phone and very fast
  • Very good battery life +very quick handset + camera a lot better than you expect for mid range handset
  • It's very responsive, fast to load and the camera is exceptional.
  • The phone has so many features. It is lighting fast and look so good!
  • This phone is definitely worth the money. The kirin 980 processor is great for all daily tasks especially as i am a heavy phone user. The phone battery lasts all day with no need to charge mid-day.

Sounds brilliant, right? Well, our friends at HONOR have one to give away to one lucky O2 Community member!

Picture of the HONOUR View 20

How do you enter?
It’s easy. The HONOR View 20 has an impressive 48MP camera, and is one of the most talked about features of the device. In honour (wink wink) of this, all you need to do to enter is post a photo below of the view from your favourite place, and tell us why. This could be a holiday you’ve been on, the view from your home/garden/conservatory, the view from a family members home, your work (though, we won’t believe you!), the view from the Eiffel Tower, or something else.

Competition info

Competition open to all members of the O2 Community. For an entry to be valid, it must contain a photo of what you consider to be your favourite place, and a brief explanation of why. Only one entry per account. Competition closes 5pm Sunday 12 May.

A winner will be chosen at random – we’ll tally up the number of entries at the end of the competition and use a random number generator to choose which one corresponds to that post. For example, if the generator gives us the number 9, we’ll choose the 9th valid entry as our winner. Usual O2 Social Competition T&C’s apply: o2.uk/terms

So, what are you waiting for? Show us a photo of your favourite view and why, and you could be our lucky winner!

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 98
97 REPLIES 97

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10673 Posts
  • 119 Topics
  • 344 Solutions

Hi @Martin-O2 

This is my favourite place sitting on the bench below my Red Mason Bees nesting boxes

WP_20190503_14_54_25_Pro (2).jpg

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 2 of 98

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

My favourite place to be "lost in France"

IMG_0935 (2).jpg

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 98

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Absolutely beautiful @TallTrees@MI5 ! smiling

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!

signature

Message 4 of 98

Anonymous
Not applicable

My favourite place is being by the seaside. Sea looks so nice and I Love the smell of the sea. 

20180414_164422.jpg

Message 5 of 98

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Great pic @Anonymous ! I can almost smell the sea air! 

signature

Message 6 of 98

BigDaddyUK
  • 148 Posts
  • 20 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Kingston Upon Hull, my home for the last 12 years. I love culture of the city, architecture and people. “The Knife Angel” sculpture in Queens Gardens, Hull this year. #nomoreknives

KAngel.jpg

| Samsung Galaxy Z Fold4 5G 12/512Gb | Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro Soon |
Message 7 of 98

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

We have a Knife Angel in Coventry @BigDaddyUK 

Beautiful in an awful way. Made from knives handed in during a knife amnesty.

Knife Angel sculpture, made of 100,000 confiscated knives, is installed at Coventry Cathedral

PS please note this is NOT an entry for the competition as I didn't take the photo.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 98

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35222 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

A picture through the West window of a Northern Irish landmark, the Mussenden Temple on the edge of the cliffs, overlooking Downhill and Benone beaches and the entrance to Lough Foyle to the west, with the hills of the Swilly Peninsula faintly visible in the far distance.  The main railway line between Derry and Belfast goes through the cliff beneath the temple, one of the few tunnels on this piece of single-track railway. 

IMG_20190422_163723.jpg

An inscription on the outside of this building, built originally as a library, reads: "Suave, mari magno turbantibus aequora ventis e tarra magnum alterius spectare laborem" which translates to "T'is pleasant  safely to behold from the shore, the troubled sailor, and hear the tempests roar."

Such a peaceful place on a day as pictured; such a striking ocean view to behold looking out of the North window as the gales batter the cliff upon which the temple stands. 

Worth a visit if you ever are visiting County Derry in the North West of Ireland. 

Message 9 of 98

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

This isn't a brilliant photo and probably a little boring to some. No perspective or dimension or any other technical things/terms that good photographers would look for.

I have much better photos that I have taken before my hands started to shake but I have this as a background picture on my Kindle simply because it was taken shortly before my accident and is one of the last photos I took in Thailand.

It's a view from the path that runs long the back of our garden and one of the reasons we bought the house. Maybe I need a camera with better stability and colour but there again, the camera is a little old now.

20**Personal info** 12.24.19.jpg

Message 10 of 98