Did you mean: 

HONOR View 20 Giveaway

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey everyone,

Some of you may have spotted our announcement in January that we were selling the HONOR View 20. Now that it’s been out for a few months, there’s some fantastic reviews out there. Here’s just a few review snippets from our very own customers, as left on our shop page.

• Love everything about it great phone and very fast
  • Very good battery life +very quick handset + camera a lot better than you expect for mid range handset
  • It's very responsive, fast to load and the camera is exceptional.
  • The phone has so many features. It is lighting fast and look so good!
  • This phone is definitely worth the money. The kirin 980 processor is great for all daily tasks especially as i am a heavy phone user. The phone battery lasts all day with no need to charge mid-day.

Sounds brilliant, right? Well, our friends at HONOR have one to give away to one lucky O2 Community member!

Picture of the HONOUR View 20

How do you enter?
It’s easy. The HONOR View 20 has an impressive 48MP camera, and is one of the most talked about features of the device. In honour (wink wink) of this, all you need to do to enter is post a photo below of the view from your favourite place, and tell us why. This could be a holiday you’ve been on, the view from your home/garden/conservatory, the view from a family members home, your work (though, we won’t believe you!), the view from the Eiffel Tower, or something else.

Competition info

Competition open to all members of the O2 Community. For an entry to be valid, it must contain a photo of what you consider to be your favourite place, and a brief explanation of why. Only one entry per account. Competition closes 5pm Sunday 12 May.

A winner will be chosen at random – we’ll tally up the number of entries at the end of the competition and use a random number generator to choose which one corresponds to that post. For example, if the generator gives us the number 9, we’ll choose the 9th valid entry as our winner. Usual O2 Social Competition T&C’s apply: o2.uk/terms

So, what are you waiting for? Show us a photo of your favourite view and why, and you could be our lucky winner!

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 98
97 REPLIES 97

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10773 Posts
  • 120 Topics
  • 348 Solutions
I absolutely love the seaside gorgeous @Anonymous

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 21 of 98

TallTrees
  • 10773 Posts
  • 120 Topics
  • 348 Solutions
That's really lovely @jonsie I would love that view from my window☺😊

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 22 of 98

TallTrees
  • 10773 Posts
  • 120 Topics
  • 348 Solutions
Lovely @pgn
Travelled all over NI & Eire love it all.

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 23 of 98

TallTrees
  • 10773 Posts
  • 120 Topics
  • 348 Solutions
Looks from your pic like part of a birds wing, very interesting @BigDaddyUK

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 24 of 98

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

@TallTrees wrote:
That's really lovely @jonsie I would love that view from my window☺😊

Unfortunately the bushes are too high at the back to see it from my window but but I only need to walk out of the back door onto the path. There is no direct access to the beach so it's a five minute walk to the road leading down. 

Message 25 of 98

TallTrees
  • 10773 Posts
  • 120 Topics
  • 348 Solutions
@Glory1
Where are you, are you out snapping with your fab sam? Can't wait looking forward to your pic Glory ❤

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 26 of 98

TallTrees
  • 10773 Posts
  • 120 Topics
  • 348 Solutions

I have nice views of my garden from the windows but nothing beats a distance view especially from high up too @jonsie

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 27 of 98

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

@TallTrees wrote:
@Glory1
Where are you, are you out snapping with your fab sam? Can't wait looking forward to your pic Glory ❤

Hey @TallTrees. I'm sorry to disappoint you but I'm not a photo taker. Rarely out and about and when I am normally in a car or taxi so picture taking of anything of interest is very limited. But I do enjoy viewing all the pictures posted on this thread. There are some fantastic snaps, I must say.

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 28 of 98

TallTrees
  • 10773 Posts
  • 120 Topics
  • 348 Solutions

Hello @Glory1 

Respect your feelings ~ 

Will miss you.

I don't think it has to be a photo taken by yourself but not sure.

Keep your eye on us lot  thoughcool

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 29 of 98

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 36055 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1602 Solutions

Most people just do the Giants Causeway, possibly Bushmills Distillery, then head for Dublin... There is a lot more to see, sounds like you know that already, @TallTrees  thumbsup

Message 30 of 98