Did you mean: 

Community Rewards: July 2021

TheresaV
Former Staff
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

Hi everyone wave

It's August! And whilst we hope you are enjoying the weather, we thought we would make it a bit more enjoyable with sharing July's Community Rewards!

Each and every month we have many community members asking and answering questions on all things O2 and engaging in and creating entertaining discussions. We want to say thank you to those members who have contributed to the community so greatly with a credit towards their next monthly bill or PAYG balance!

All rewarded members for the month July are listed below. If your name is on the list, please drop me a private message with the O2 number you'd like credited with your reward, and I'll let you know how much your reward will be. smiling

Thanks everyone for being part of the community and participating in July! Looking forward to what you guys have in store for us this month! smirk

More info:

REWARDED MEMBERS:

@Bambino, @Cleoriff, @MI5, @gmarkj, @madasaf1sh, @Mi-Amigo, @BobM, @GoosePlays20, @Anonymous, @jonsie, @Anonymous, @Anonymous, @pgn, @Projectionist, @RunrigForever, @TallTrees, @Anonymous, @AmandaCornwall, @Andrewjessica20, @angelillogr, @annie101, @APutt, @AshFir, @Athy, @blissgirl, @Bty_Low, @Carousel21, @Cazzer, @Cazzaworld, @ChazT, @Craig72, @Danxsx, @DavidP, @Davycrocket, @Dbbaggies, @Demeter, @faber, @fenners1, @Fluffy25, @GamingNerdUK, @Georgina36, @GoPlaidMode, @Hefeydd, @Ian52, @Iphone7, @jeffreytvalerie,

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

BobM
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 4424 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Well done to all trophy

PM sent, .. Thank you @TheresaV 

Message 11 of 15

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Well done everyone! Much deserved as always. yahoo

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 12 of 15

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23118 Posts
  • 1026 Topics
  • 3684 Solutions

Thank you. PM sent.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 13 of 15

KelvinS
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 14 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks @TheresaV and thanks again to @Cleoriff & @O2Lisa for the assistance last month.

PM on the way slight_smile

Message 14 of 15

Jenny105
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 702 Posts
  • 122 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

Hi Theresa    Im sorry not to have been able to be on site recently, health issues. Would you send this to [mod edit: please do not post phone numbers on the public board. Thanks!]

Message 15 of 15