cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Brand new community design now live!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Dear all,

we're delighted to announce that our brand new community design is now live! We have been listening to your feedback over the past months and we've come up with a fresher, more inviting layout that we believe will make your community experience more exciting.

Later in the year we'll be releasing brand new features so watch this space. We value your feedback and we look forward to hearing your thoughts!
Message 1 of 27
26 REPLIES 26

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Dear all,

we're delighted to announce that our brand new community design is now live! We have been listening to your feedback over the past months and we've come up with a fresher, more inviting layout that we believe will make your community experience more exciting.

Later in the year we'll be releasing brand new features so watch this space. We value your feedback and we look forward to hearing your thoughts!

Quoted posts look terrible, messy and not clear which is the original post and which is the reply.  This needs fixed as soon as possible please.

Message 2 of 27

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions
Message 3 of 27

jonsie
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous I know, I actually raised that already during testing, will follow up. Signatures don't look quite right either.

Message 5 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable

Must say new website is much faster for me

Message 6 of 27

gemz4the1
Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 2478 Posts
  • 261 Topics
  • 33 Solutions

I don't know if it's my PC but the new site has been quite slow for me.  Pages taking a few seconds longer to load thna usually and dragging when moving the page up and down.  Is anyone else having this problem?

Message 7 of 27

jonsie
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions
To be honest it seems a little quicker to me although actual sign-in still takes an age.
Message 8 of 27

jonsie
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions
Message 9 of 27

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Hi Jonsie,

Is it still happening? I'm sure you've tried all of the self-diagnostic fix tips. wink
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 10 of 27