cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Brand new community design now live!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Dear all,

we're delighted to announce that our brand new community design is now live! We have been listening to your feedback over the past months and we've come up with a fresher, more inviting layout that we believe will make your community experience more exciting.

Later in the year we'll be releasing brand new features so watch this space. We value your feedback and we look forward to hearing your thoughts!
Message 1 of 27
26 REPLIES 26

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi guys,

FYI, you should now see an 'Unread Posts' link next to your private message icon in the top-right of every community page.

Keep the feedback coming!

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 21 of 27

aldaweb
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 1722 Posts
  • 50 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Thanks Toby, easier to find.

Any chance of similar on the mobile interface?

iPhone 14 Pro (O2 ), S23U (EE), iPad Pro LTE (EE), .

Reviews: iPhone-X-first-impressions ¦ Blackberry Classic ¦ Blackberry Z30 ¦ Nokia Lumia 1020 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Part 1 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Pt. 2
Message 22 of 27

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Hi aldaweb,

I'll feed that back today. As you can tell, we'll be making small adjustments as we go.

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 23 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable
Unread posts button, woop! *funky dance*
Message 24 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable

The subject body on the root of each board looks so messy as well, it needs to be made wider so that the thread title can be displayed nicely. There is nearly as much room given to the "replies" tally as there is the subject, and even more room given to "author" . It makes it look cluttered and disorganised.

forum.JPG

Message 25 of 27

gemz4the1
Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 2478 Posts
  • 261 Topics
  • 33 Solutions

I still can't get use to this new site.  I don't know why. The mobile site is even more confusing for me because it is muddled up and hard to navigate, even when I put it on the full site version. 

Can a home page button be put on the top by our username and sign out button (take us to the site home page with all of the threads).

Message 26 of 27

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

I'm used to the new site now and can quite easily navigate round it and find the things I need.

Is it possible we can now get O2 Wallet removed from the landing page now that it has officially closed?

Can we also revert back to a flashing envelope for new PMs? I constantly miss them when browsing the Community unless I happen to have my mobile on hand to hear the email notification. Not a big deal but it was better previously IMO.

Message 27 of 27