Did you mean: 

Additional Line Discounts

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey guys,

We wanted to share some fantastic news with you all today. If you’re already with O2 and looking to get a tablet through us or sign up for an additional line for you or your family, we’ll reward your loyalty with a fantastic 20% monthly discount it. Better yet, you can benefit from up to 20 of these discounts – just in case your family is large enough to occupy a small village. If you’re not with O2 but you’re shopping around for new connections for your family you could be in for a massive saving by switching to us thanks to these additional line discounts.

So, how does it work?

If you have a pay monthly contract with us, you can sign up for an additional line with us (tablet for yourself or another phone for one of the family perhaps) for an O2 Refresh or 12-month SIM Only contract and then text LOYALTY to 21500 within 28 days of signing up. We’ll get back to you asking for some additional info and once applied, you’ll see the discount on your next monthly bill.

Feel free to visit our online shop and choose a brand new phone, tablet, or mobile broadband device on O2 Refresh, or a 12 month SIM only tariff.

Full details and T&C’s can be found here: http://www.o2.co.uk/additional-line

Any questions please ask! 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 60
59 REPLIES 59

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

@the1goalie Just sent you a response so get back to me when you have a minute. wink

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 51 of 60

fredsautos
Level 1: Joiner
  • 18 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I'll try to post again slight_smile
Is this offer still alive? I upgraded two of my SIM only numbers to a better tariff last week. Trying for the discount, the first time I was told that my numbers were incorrect then the next time that the offer had ended?
Message 52 of 60

Curr946
  • 2174 Posts
  • 133 Topics
  • 44 Solutions
No one has got back to me yet either
Current Phone: Sony Xperia XZ Premium
Message 53 of 60

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143455 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@fredsautos wrote:
then the next time that the offer had ended?

@Martin-O2 is the offer still valid ?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 54 of 60

fredsautos
  • 18 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Well I recently received a text from O2 informing me that the discount had now been applied to my account. So after they told me it had ended they let me have it? I'll wait till my next bill to see which is correct 😀
Message 55 of 60

jonsie
  • 92929 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 56 of 60

MI5
  • 143455 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
If it has been added it will show as a bolt on in your MyO2 http://www.o2.co.uk/myo2
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 57 of 60

fredsautos
  • 18 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thanks for that MI5, I've just checked and have had the discount applied to one of my additional lines, but the other identical line hasn't had any added? Still it's getting there 😀
Merry Christmas to all 😀
Message 58 of 60

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have been with O2 for over 15 years and in the last 5 years I have added 2 additional lines for my daughters. I was not informed of the 'Loyalty' scheme at the time. It was by chance that I came across it online. When I text the number the reply was that I was too late. The 2nd additional line I added I text straight away and the reply 5 days later said that I was not eligible.

Message 59 of 60

MI5
  • 143455 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

I have been with O2 for over 15 years and in the last 5 years I have added 2 additional lines for my daughters. I was not informed of the 'Loyalty' scheme at the time. It was by chance that I came across it online. When I text the number the reply was that I was too late. The 2nd additional line I added I text straight away and the reply 5 days later said that I was not eligible.

Unfortunately nothing we can do here for you mate.

You could make a complaint I guess to see if they can offer you any discounts http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Currently using:
Message 60 of 60