Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volt with one line and additional line with multisave

Derbof
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi all, as the title suggests, I currently have a sim-only line for my son which has Volt benefits activated on it. I am looking at adding an additional O2 line with an iPhone deal. Would the multisave loyalty discount apply to the additional iphone line?

Thanks!

D.

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144950 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27778 Solutions

@Derbof 

Yes it will. Guide: O2 Open & Friends and Family discounts - How to sign up 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6773 Posts
  • 50 Topics
  • 1509 Solutions

If you are talking about Volt benefits then the double data will apply to all plans Registered at the same address

See

Volt Megaguide 

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 6

Derbof
  • 6 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for that, I didn't know I would get double data with an additional line. What I am asking though would O2's 20% multisave discount apply to the new additional line I want to add? Details of the multisave discount I am referring to are here: https://www.o2.co.uk/multisave

Thanks

Message 3 of 6

MI5
  • 144950 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27778 Solutions

@Derbof 

Yes it will. Guide: O2 Open & Friends and Family discounts - How to sign up 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 6

Derbof
  • 6 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Just one more question (hopefully!) - when the new phone arrives I need to text LOYALTY to 21500 to enable the multisave discount. I have already suppled my PAC code so should I send the text to 21500 from the default phone number the new sim card comes with, or wait until my EE number is ported over and then send it?

Message 5 of 6

MI5
  • 144950 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27778 Solutions

@Derbof 

Wait until the port has completed.

Currently using:
Message 6 of 6