Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

not using 02 - not activated sim

Gina28
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have unfortunatley had to join 02 via virgin media.  You are billing me before I have activated or used my sim.  I have not got a pac code from EE yet.  It was agreed with Virgin Media that I would not pay until after 26th august as I am not sure I am allowed to have Virgin Media where I live until after a sight survey on 20 August

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12578 Posts
  • 95 Topics
  • 1153 Solutions

Despite promises from VM, o2 will charge the moment they complete your order by posting out your sim card @Gina28 

You can claim back the time between them posting it and it arriving, but not using it is your choice.

All ways to contact o2 customer service, as this is a customer community, are in the guide below:

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 3

Enlli
Level 67: Unsung hero
  • 7774 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 1641 Solutions

Good Old Virgin....that's another bonus for the call rep and now you are with O2 Virgin will forget about you

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 3 of 3