Did you mean: 

Double data not showing

jaybo1973
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Evening all

I upgraded my Virgin media broadband on Sunday and it included a O2 SIM only package that doubles the data with volt.  SIM arrived today.  Requested PAC from Giff Gaff to transfer number over, but I've noticed that the data hasn't been do doubled. Any ideas? Do I need to do anything?

Thanks

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149101 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28466 Solutions

@jaybo1973 

It's doubled automatically after around 14 days. 

Volt Megaguide 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 149101 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28466 Solutions

@jaybo1973 

It's doubled automatically after around 14 days. 

Volt Megaguide 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 4

jaybo1973
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you.  Do you get a notification to let you know?

Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 149101 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28466 Solutions

@jaybo1973 

From memory, I think I received a text or email, but you will see a bolt on for volt in your MyO2 anyway.

Message 4 of 4