Did you mean: 

iMessage not working since porting over

Ashley103
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello, 

I’ve ported over from smarty 2 days ago now. iMessage is refusing to activate. I’ve tried the SIM card in two iPhones so I know it’s the network not Apple. 

So far I’ve, reset network settings, hard reset the iPhone, restored the iPhone, turned iMessage on and off, turned FaceTime on and off, only used Wi-Fi, only used data, only used 4G not 5G, checked the time is on auto, checked the correct number is display under general etc, signed out of iCloud. I am ready to leave O2 in my 14 day cooling off period because this is beyond a joke. If anyone could help me, that would be appreciated 

that is all. 

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

Ashley103
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Okay now online so looking forward to hearing from you. 🙂

Message 11 of 12

Sara87
Level 1: Joiner
  • 15 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I am having the same issues however I haven't moved to O2, they have sent me out a new sim to try and solve issues of calls going straight through to a missed call and not even ringing along with the fact some people don't even get my messages/imessages and viseversa. 
I now have no Facetime or iMessage when I live in a remote area and rely on these to stay in contact with family. O2 are saying it must be an issue with Apple and I need to go to a store over an hour away from my home, Apple have gone through every step and still nothing is showing up apart from O2 being the route cause.

Message 12 of 12