Did you mean: 

galaxy watch 4

mikey4
Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 Posts
  • 6 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello

my watch buzzes from time to time and says no signal, I was under the impression that it should be receiving its own data because it is switched on if not it should be receiving the wifi signal because that's also switched on and in range and then if those two were not able to connect it should be using data or wifi connection from my phone thru Bluetooth, it tells me no signal even when I'm in range of wifi and in range of my phone aswell, is this a normal message for me to be getting when the watch loses data signal even though the other connections are enabled?

sorry in advance for writing an essay

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@mikey4 

No that's not working properly.

I'd speak to Samsung to get it checked https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@mikey4 

No that's not working properly.

I'd speak to Samsung to get it checked https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

mikey4
Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 Posts
  • 6 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

ok thank you I'll give them a try

Message 3 of 3