cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eSim issues – cannot do sim swap as don't have signal or access to text messages

gherasimenco
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I started losing signal from my phone on Saturday. Nothing out of the ordinary happened to cause this. By the end of the evening, my signal was completely gone. I put it down to a faulty mast which o2 reported, but the next day had no signal either.

Via live chat I requested a replacement eSim, for which I was told I would need to do a sim swap, which requires access to text messages... which I cannot access without signal!! 

I've been stuck in a horrendous feedback loop since then with customer service. Now I'm just desperate to leave o2 after a terrible experience, but can't even do this because a PAC code needs to be requested via text message. 

Please, can anyone help? I use this phone for business, and the stress of being unable to make or receive phone calls has been terrible.

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Enlli
Level 67: Unsung hero
  • 7941 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 1652 Solutions

Other ways to obtain a PAC

Guide: How to get your PAC [June 2021 Update] 

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Enlli
Level 67: Unsung hero
  • 7941 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 1652 Solutions

Other ways to obtain a PAC

Guide: How to get your PAC [June 2021 Update] 

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 2