Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eSIM download problem

Esther290
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I need to download my eSIM in order to use my 4G but I can’t get into my O2 account to do it because the only way it will let me enter the account is with text verification- and I cannot receive any of the texts until the eSIM is downloaded. How else can I get into my account?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 148912 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28445 Solutions

@Esther290 

Go in store with photo ID or contact O2 Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 4

Holly333
Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Did this get fixed? Sorry to hear this. Mine has been like this for over a week now and I am 9 months pregnant with no way to call anyone. I have been into store and they cannot help and customer service are the most useless people I have ever dealt with. Hope this gets sorted soon

Message 3 of 4

Esther290
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

No, not yet sorted, despite numerous calls with customer services and promises to send a physical e-sim. Nothing received. They are still insisting on sending security codes by text, which I can not receive. This is truly frustrating.

Message 4 of 4