Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Data sharing between devices

Hi,I currently have an iPhone with 90gb of data a month allocation. I also have a cellular iPad on my account with a 500mb allocation (both on same account) and would like to be able to share data between the two (which the website suggests I can do)...

antmills by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Payment Deferral for 3 months Accepted, does it start with this month's airtime bill?

Hi, as the title says, I was accepted for a Payment Deferral for 3 months for my airtime bill today. The man at O2 said it ends in December, so does that mean that the months in which the Payment is deferred is this months, october, November and then...

Call drop out and low signal

I have reported an issue twice but all that I get back is there are no faults?? My signal on my iPhone X inside my house has dropped to 2 bars and constantly drops calls. 7 seven attempts I had to call my mother and it kept dropping out? Same to my s...

WayneTaz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim not recieving texts

Hi there,My sim cannot recieve any texts at all from all numbers. My mobile data works and I can send and recieve calls. I also can send texts. However I cannot recieve any text messages. I tried putting the sim into different phones and also did a n...

Resolved! eSIM Issues - "Code is no longer valid"

Hello, I am visiting the UK from the USA and will be here for another three months. My carrier in the US is Verizon Wirelss. I was going to set up eSIM in the US with Verizon and was told to contact them when I got to the UK. Now that I am here they ...

O2 compatibility with OnePlus 8 Pro 5G

Can someone tell me whether O2 is (or will shortly be) compatible with the OnePlus Pro 8 5G smartphones. I know that O2 is looking to run out 5G in Oct 2020 but from online posts it appears that O2 and OnePlus are no longer compatible.

Jon327 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Google Unusual Traffic when on Mobile date

Are you aware of the Google search captcha has been appearing on your mobile network for the past 3 days when trying to perform Google searches? Says:“Our systems have detected unusual traffic from your computer network” You can complete the captcha ...

Sharpy666 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to submit request to keep current O2 number

Hi, apologies if I'm not posting on the right board - first time I've been on here. Quick background: I'm an O2 customer (have been for years).Bought a new phone from O2 which came with a new sim, number and tariff.Trying to keep my old O2 number (so...

GG66 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Echo for incoming call

Hi, everytime I get an incoming call the caller is complaining of hearing themselves back but when I put them on loud speaker it stops. Please advise how to stop this.

Gold85 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos