Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EE to O2 number porting partial work

Dear O2 Gurus, I purchased an extra line to transfer my wife's current EE number to O2. Was told porting will take a day and transfer will finish today. When new sim has been tested she cannot receive calls, but can call/texting to me. I've seen the ...

Szabi-01 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not received payment for my recycled phone

Hi,I’m wondering if anyone can give any advice on how to go about contacting someone to find out what’s happening with my payment for the phone I recycled last week. I got an email to tell me that I would receive payment 3-5 working days and it has n...

Jenna5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Live chat

Is live chat still available for O2 customers at the moment? If so, can someone post a link please as I'm just going round and round in circles trying to find it myself.

Resolved! How to remove unused phone from my account

How do I remove a phone that is no longer used from my account? I have followed the links online and it just keeps taking me around in circles. I never actually get anywhere

Dawn2823 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ordnance Survey app

I was having some issues with the OS maps app, so stopped the app, cleared cache and data and uninstalled it. I can now reinstall the app, but it won't open. I'm using a Sony Xperia 5ii running Android 11. Is there anything I should try as well as mo...

Resolved! Can't contact o2

I have been trying to get in contact with someone on the phone to tell them there has been a problem with my payment and every time I phone up its not giving me an option to speak to someone! I need my phone back on

Lana1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Old device showing on My o2 account online

Hello there. I bought a 4s handset from a friend back in 2015. I then went to an o2 store to get a sim only deal which I ended up having until October 2020. In October last year I went to an O2 store to get a more up to date handset. I wanted to keep...

Rose_23 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos