Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! I have been cut off

I have paid my bill yet I now have no service, my calls etc have been disconnected and it seems my sim has been deactivated. I paid my bill, I can’t call o2 or log in on my o2 app. I have no idea what to do as I cannot call or contact anyone and don’...

Sarah301 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 recycle offer

Hi, I took out the offer on the galaxy fold where I would get an extra £250 for my phone if I traded it in on O2 recycle. The order email shows the offer however all paperwork I've had since only shows the actual recycle amount and nowhere does it me...

Resolved! Outgoing SMS slow to send despite full signal

Recently my outgoing SMS are taking many seconds to send. My signal is full and both incoming and outgoing calls work fine and as far as I know incoming texts are delivered quickly. Please can anyone help?

Mamma-F by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Call Forwarding

There is an issue with the charging port on my phone and the phone is not getting any charge when connected to the charger. The phone has now died. Is there anyway I can set up call forwarding to an alternate number, via the O2 website (due to no lon...

Resolved! Bereavement

I need to speak to someone about my dad contact phone

Donna83 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to add a data plan to a new iphone12

I have just upgraded to an iPhone 12 with 5GB data plan (from an iPhone SE) but it seems not to have added the data plan automatically and won’t connect to mobile data only wifi. I can confirm I have switched mobile data on in settings. When i go int...

ABush by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos