Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Really worried about giving out my number to a stranger

Hi all, I am rather worried about what someone can do with my number. I actually was coaxed into joining a dating site by a friend of mine and I met someone the other day and they very quickly asked me for my number. I don't usually do this but I tho...

Resolved! Top up not working

I was running out of data so I’ve done top up of 10 gbp but I’m still facing the same problem with mobile data.

R9 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4g switched off by o2 while in America

Despite buying a bolt on to ensure good coverage I lost 4g today and received a message saying o2 had switched it off. What do I do to restore it?

Sk4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Network connection in spain

Hey, I’m currently in Seville, and I don’t get any network outside the hotel. Appreciate it if you could look into this for me. ThanksMargaret

MV3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! So far no help with a stolen number

Around january i noticed my sim became inactive suddenly.the next day i went to a local o2 store and had a sim card swap. i was told they can take up to 24hours.it did not work. i returned again to have another sim card swap. same again.during this t...

henrystar by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Abroad

My Dad is abroad and has asked me to help. He has no signal and when he tries to speak to o2 online they say he needs a security code that’s been texted to him but he can’t receive the text because of the signal so has asked me to help him sort it. C...

Jade20 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone in Greece

Just arrived in Greece. Have received SMS messages from O2, but cannot make calls. PaYG customer. How to get assistance?

TonyMS by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data

When I turn off my WiFi my 4g isn't working! I've restarted my phone and checked that the mobile data is on.Can you help me with this? Also, is there a number I can call to talk to someone over the phone?

Sarahph by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mobile data in Greece

I am told that I can use by pay monthly UK plan in Greece. However, It does not let me access mobile data. Has others experienced something similar and what is the solution. Thanks.

RI10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos