Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unable to make outgoing calls

since yesterday I hve not been able to make outgoing calls, is anyone else experiencing this problem. I have been to my local O2 store and they said they had had a number of customers with the same issue .............

DJGlobe by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Preferred SIM card not recognised for calls or messages

I am experiencing problems with my phone recognising my SIM card.Under settings>connections>SIM card manager, SIM 1 (i.e. the SIM card I use) is showing as 'unknown number' - I am not sure why, and under 'preferred SIM card', only 'Mobile Data' appea...

Resolved! Employee discount code

I'm quickly running out of time, to get the employee discount code for the Department of Work and Pensions. I've spoken to my HR department, and no joy. Does anybody know the code for DWP?

SR2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung galaxy S21 New Arrival 😬

My new S21 arrived 2 days ago, well happy I am. Yesterday, I updated the software and in the evening the screen started blinking,later reboots itself twice, then rebooted 3rd time and stay on "SafeMode SystemUI".. What do you guys advise, o2 has been...

Toba by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! set up a direct debit

hi there i cannot seen to be able to set up a direct debit for my new account as the download is always read only,please advise

pip60 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Adding student discount to airtime plan

I'm having trouble adding my student discount to my airtime plan I tried texting my UNIDAYS code to 61202 but I received the error message "Sorry, we didn't recognise that. Please check your keyword and try again". I'm unable to do anything via the M...

Resolved! Data remaining

Hi,my friend is in hospital and he is on PAYG, he does not have the o2 app and is not tech savvy to install and is actually not well enough to do it and he is not allowed visitors. How can I check how much data he has on his phone for whatsapp video ...

obe0ne by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Discount

Hi, I bought a new iPhone with a monthly contract in December. I would like to sign up for my O2 Teacher discount but my employer knows nothing about an O2 open code to enable me to get my 25% discount. What should I do?

Em44 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Text messages still going to old sim card

Hi. I recently joined o2 from vodafone and kept my old number. Some of my text messages , but not all of them, seem to be getting delivered to my old phone though instead of my new one. It's been a week since my number was moved. Its not that they're...