Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Network coverage

Minimal patchy coverage in an area where tracker says coverage is excellent for 3 months now. I get the message below re current problems. Message hasn’t changed for 2 months except the predicted fix date moves on every day so it’s exactly 2 weeks in...

Doc by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! smartwatch

hello

glynis by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlock iPhone 8 without O2 account

I have an iPhone 8 which is still locked to the O2 (UK) network. I have been using a Giffgaff SIM card for a good while.I am travelling for 6 weeks in Europe and ran out of Giffgaff data. As Giffgaff extra data is very expensive I bought a SIM card f...

Kenem by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Set SIM PIN for first time

My wife's iphone is on my account. She has never (like so many people) had a PIN for the SIM on her iphone 11. Now, reading of security issues, we want to set one on her phone (I have always had a PIN for my SIM). However, we are one attempt away fro...

nickphudd by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to turn off data allowance abroad

Hi, I am currently in South Africa and I have accidentally left my data on. I thought it will be automatically disabled since I am outside of the UK and the Eurozone. However, the next day I got a message that I have spent over 46 GBP more than my us...

SamiraM97 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung Flip

My screen keeps randomly going black, and often doesn't come on when I open the phone.

SDJ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 14 no signal

Hi, I received my new iPhone 14 today and put my old SIM card into it (working fine in my iPhone 11) and got no signal. So, I tried putting it back in to my iPhone 11 and now that gets no signal either. I've ordered a new sim, but that's going to nee...

Text messages

My messages have disappeared from my fone but I didn't delete them, is there any way to retrieve them

Signal

I’m having serious issues over the past few weeks with internet signal