Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Issues with iMessage & FaceTime

I recently switched from Vodaphone to o2. I have an unlocked iPhone 14 pro. I moved my old number at the same time. However in Settings>Phone>My Number the temporary number shows and it will not allow me to save my old number. When press save, the te...

Jonny68 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to pay outstanding bill online

Please send me a payment link for outstanding bill. Since I switched from monthly to pay as you go, the old bill is impossible to pay on your system and you’re threatening legal action against me WRONGLY! this is urgent.

Resolved! PAC code. How long for a temporary number to switch?

Hi, I bought a sim card from O2, giving O2 a PAC code from Vodafone when I placed the order. The sim was first used on Friday 25.11.22 on the temporary number. When should I expect the number to switch to my old Vodafone number?

No texts coming through at all! I.e Microsoft verify

I ported my number last Wednesday 23rd and have since been unable to work as need a text code from Microsoft to access work programmes but since moving from Virgin mobile to o2 I have had no texts!!. Rang both Virgin mobile who provided a new PAC cod...

Red_mist by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Robot calls

Hello, Might be an unaswered call but how do I stop the robot calls from 0800 numbers?? They are getting really annoying now. I just want them to stop, buta i can't find anywhere anything on how to do that. Thank you!

Ioana84 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! personal hotspot

how am i able to connect my o2 personal hotspot from my phone to other devices? when i was on other providers i was able to connect my personal hotspot with no hassle but since being on o2 i’ve had so many problems and sometimes i rely on my data to ...

starspark by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Broken mast

Hi, I’ve rang 02 about 4 times over the past month plus regarding a broken mast leaving us with no signal in the house, last week it showed the mast was repaired for 1 day, the next day it showing as broken again. This has been going on for over a mo...

An5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Chat

How can I connect to live expert on the chat, but not virtually assistant?

Resolved! Can't access voicemail, 1750, 202, etc.

I have been unable to access Voicemail for the last three days. Each time I try, the call is immediately ended upon connection. The same happens with 1750 and 202. All attempts to call result in the same instant 'Call Ended' message upon connection. ...

GLC by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos